Are my plants to low to the ground for LST

That is a recent picture correct? Ph lockout will show pretty quick. Looks like you caught it. They are very healthy so I would change not a thing. You have been cruising.

1 Like

Yes I just took it today and it has been smooth sailing until today would you recommend just put 6.0 ph water for my next feeding to bring the ph down sorry for so many questions my anxiety is getting the best of me right now

1 Like

I would just go back to what you were doing. Ph will balance. If not…then next step. Less is more. Will have little hiccups all the time. Just my thoughts but I am very basic. Weed is a WEED. Very resilient. As long as some basic tuning done easy as heck to grow. Almost too easy once dialed in. For me at least. I am lazy.

1 Like

Lol thanks you really helped alot

1 Like

Thanks. I feel support needs to be build confidence and help relieve stress also. Not just a barrage of numbers…overthinking etc all the time.

2 Likes

Yah I know once I get in the rhythm it will be easy it’s just this first grow every little thing makes me think I’m going to lose more and more weed in the end I have been hearing stories of 5 plants getting only 2 ounces in total idk my goal is 2 ounces per plants any more then that I will be speechless hoping for speechless

1 Like

Those girls will give you 3zips each i bet. Big…healthy.

1 Like

Awww man I’m excited now I’m going to keep you posted 3 zips man you are my new weed mentor if you think I can get 3 zips I’m doing what ever you say you know these are auto flowers right lol Bruce banner

2 Likes

Yep. Some of our growers get massive auto yields. I lean to photo but i get 2-3 zips minimum from little auto. @MeEasy plum kills it. He has small and big. His bigger ladies put out 5 plus zips according to his numbers. I trust them totally. I suck as a mentor though. Many others way more qualified.

2 Likes

Lol shoot you sound like a professional to me I’m going to check them out but I will keep you posted man 3 zips

1 Like

Professional caveman…lmao. Trick is trust yourself and try not to overthink. Problems very traceable if occur after a change.

2 Likes