Apera 60 ph pen

Just received my Apera 60 ph pen. Was curious, those who have one. How do you store it? Do you use solution in the cap? Store it dry? Laying down in the case or standing up? :v:

1 Like

I put mine in its cap with the storing solution and standing up in the case so the bulb remains submerged. The fill line on the cap was misleading, I thought. When I filled to that line the solution came into contact with the 2 upper prongs, which I don’t think is supposed to happen.

1 Like

How much solution do you recommend? Half way to the line?

I put in enough to cover the bulb and that’s it. It’s slightly less than up to the line. I think that is what was intended. Someone can correct me if necessary.

Happy Cake Day, @Watt-Sun.

1 Like

Ive got the ph60. I fill the cap almost to the line with storage solution and keep the pen in the container lying down.

1 Like

I have the apera pH 60 You will be very happy with your new purchase. You’re not going to be chasing the calibration like the cheaper ones. If you do run out of the storage fluid that comes with a kit you can always use 4 pH solution work just fine. I agree with other members about a half a cap and slip it over the end. Happy cake day.

1 Like

I killed my last pen by storing it wrong so I wanted to make sure I did this right lol the replaceable probe sold me on this pen though. Just in case :laughing:

2 Likes