Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

I would say it’s more quantifiable as to buds actual water content than bending branches. Takes a lot of guess work out of the equation, and you dont have to burp the f-ers

If this helps (it did me) call them up, they have a good customer service dept and were more than willing to spend time on the phone and explained their tech and" best practices" answered my ?? Without hesitation.

3 Likes

Alright, found the meter. My super skunk has been curing in the bags for a little over a few weeks at 61%. The moisture meter reads 11%. My jack herer has been sitting at 59% and is about 10.5%

@Sativafan

13 Likes

Right on the money so far.as they say “close enough for government work.”

4 Likes

What did they say it was supposed to be at? Haven’t tested it with this meter before

They told me between 10
/12 % on meter. 11%being the sweet spot.

7 Likes

Oh nice. Will be fun to play with in a few months

1 Like

Dont play with it, smoke it. BTW they told me to expect a faster cure as well maybe 3/5 weeks for a good cure.

6 Likes

Lol, meant the meter during drying.

4 Likes

Just stop playing with it before you go blind

8 Likes

@Audiofreak Can you post a link to the bags you bought, please?

Dont think I can post a link to them (rules) but its “grove Bags” Google and it shows up right away. Bought them direct from them. Look for their “terpLock” technology.

2 Likes

Thanx @BobbyDigital & @Audiofreak
Curiosity killed the cat… stopped by Home Depot on my way to work and on the wood setting it is reading 19% on small branches and 21% on bigger branches (day 5 of dry).
You are using it on wood setting? Not building setting?

I would think I need to see about 11% in the stem to move from drying to curing based on your numbers?

2 Likes

It was on wood. I stuck it in the bud as there aren’t any stems for me to test.

Thanx… I’m gonna go stab a bud :grin:

3 Likes

Stab the stem close to the bud

1 Like

That was my first reading above.
Out of curiosity, I’m checking the bud to compare to bobbydigital’s reading after 2 week cure

I’m surprised you get a reading in the bud as I was assuming the meter was measuring continuity between the 2 points. I’ll see if I get a reading. Sunny beaches I’m getting readings as well. Small buds showing13% , big ones at 15 or so.well ill be dipped in shiit.

4 Likes

There’s still continuity as all the bud material connects one way or another.

4 Likes

After seeing THEN thinking it makes perfect sense. Remember those pictures I need once in a while??? That was one of those whiles! LOL

2 Likes