Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

Finally finished this thread between all my other reads. I ordered my grove bags before I even read 25% of this. Can’t wait to use them, but its going to be a few months before first harvest. Amazing information here, thanks to everyone who contributed to it.

6 Likes

I was in this boat too but man am I glad I had them on hand. Harvest time snuck up on me almost literally over night. Happy growing!

2 Likes

Next thing I gotta get is some mini hygrometers and the moisture meter.

2 Likes

I got these. Seemed like a good price, and enough hygrometers, to do whatever you need:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08HWG68TG?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details?Tag=greenrel-20

9 Likes

Awesome thanks for the share. They are added to my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just got my order, these things are great. Just put some of my buds in be and cannot smell a thing. Thanks for the heads up on this @Audiofreak

2 Likes

If it is just smell you are trying to contain (and not looking to cure), check these out. I use them anytime I have to have something stinky in the car:
https://www.amazon.com/SMELLY-PROOF-Original-No-Odor-Reusable/dp/B08LLF3YG1/ref=sr_1_7?crid=7GDP60N0PKPM&dchild=1&keywords=smelly%2Bproof%2Bbags&qid=1634475944&sr=8-7&th=1?Tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Mine are for cure and long term storage. It is a nice bonus though!

1 Like

Absolutely.

18 days in and smoke is very smooth… lemon really stands out in this one. Don’t know what strain though, indica dominant from seedsman seeds.

With and without flash. Top is without
Did an update on my phone now I have to figure out why the pictures only showing half of the picture…:confounded:

12 Likes

Was this an Apple iOS update?

I’m having Mail issues with my iphone and putting off this latest update until I figure that out. JUST got my ILGM login fixed so I’m catching up here.

That’s a gorgeous 1/2 bud lol

I just got everything trimmed and in grove bags.

I’m loving the grove bags for a sense of relief after the stress of harvesting here in the NÉ; WPM and bud rot……

4 Likes

Yes it is an Apple
Still trying to figure out the update. Thanks for the half a compliment lol

4 Likes

As soon as I pay for the phone it gets wonky.
“It’s time to upgrade” my son in law would say (assistant manager at a local ATT store)

Can hear him now “Dude the phone is almost as old as you……”

BTW

That’s some very nice bud all kidding aside.
Congratulations

2 Likes

THAT sounds like me……but at least you know the type and source.

I misplaced all the best buds from my one Chocolope last week and “found” them in a food saver bag of tops I thought were GDP.

I didn’t have a clue what the yield would be so I underestimated the grove bag order. Panic set in after I got them dried and needed the tent space for the second batch I chopped washed and rinsed. So I sealed them all gently as I could in food saver bags until I could get to them. About 1/3 through the last food saver bag I thought they looked awfully frosty.

I will try to sort that out after a week or two of curing. My daughter got a sample of the choco and is dropping hints and compliments……

No comments on the Cement Shoes or Train Wreck from her.

Kids……

2 Likes

Hey @BobbyDigital I got my groove bags and my humidity is up to 80 am I doing something wrong

The plant wasn’t dry enough. Pull them out of the bags for a few days.

3 Likes

I’ll do the paper bag method for a couple of hours then I’ll check

1 Like

Yeah @BobbyDigital those groove bags are the truth

3 Likes

I just placed my order for some 8ths, OZs and QTR lb bags. Will dry down to 11% and start the cure. 2 Blueberrys getting chopped tonight.

8 Likes

I just ordered some eighths and quarters. I got some bigger bags and realized they may be a little too big .:joy: I have a sample bud in one with a hygrometer and it is solid performance so far.

6 Likes