Any knowledge using Canna PK 13/14

Davyg

Back in my kid days I was up in the jungles of northern malaya and it was mega humid and mega monsoon rains stylee but the pot that was growing there never had grey mould…Sativa for sure , I guess its the price we pay these days for the strains that are available to us
Electrical storms are bad here and they cut off the electricity supply, how long can a tented grow go without light ?
James

1 Like

Jeez, you in a tent just now mate. You will be fine if you’re in veg. If you’re in flower then you could be in a bit of a pickle. I believe as long as there’s a light source to maintain the plants flowering clock you should be ok. I have a friend who is living the dream right now in Indonesia and he loves it. Been through the west African jungle and never seen mould like we have it here. Temperatures around 56°C and RH between 80-90%. Things would grow like crazy out there :sunglasses:

no tent, not yet but in a large conservatory a mile from the sea…I was in Senegal back in '57… :sloth:

1 Like

You online mate

yes mr D

missed that

Delete :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Posts that are deleted are still looked at by the mods. Not sure what was posted. But doesn’t look good from this perspective.

2 Likes

If the worst happens then please apologise on my behalf. I really do love you guys with all my heart :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Busted ! :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Hope these photos help. . .

:butterfly: :rosette: :blossom: :bouquet: :hibiscus: :sunflower: :tulip: :rose: :rosette: :blossom: :bouquet: :butterfly:

2 Likes

I’ll meet you behind the bike sheds after school (shhh) :space_invader:

2 Likes

Look at those eggs. Nature is truly amazing

2 Likes

I posted these pictures earlier and deleted them. It looks a bit suspicious deleting posts but I don’t want them on here for too long so I will post and delete them again in an hour or so. White bits are dead bits. Apparently I’m a bit of an enigma and have the doctors baffled as I should be eating pizza through a straw. Have a look at the bottom picture. Bottom right if you zoom in you can see holes in my brain :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

2 Likes

here is some great knowledge

2 Likes

my hero !
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Jorge+Cervantes

2 Likes

@Covertgrower going to delete these pics again.

Delete whatever you want. Not my business.

2 Likes

Muchos gracias Senor!

I especially like the video on Alpenglow Farms, their discussion on Mycelium with regards to enriching and healing the land. :+1:

:evergreen_tree: :spider: :seedling: :fallen_leaf: :tulip: :spider_web: :spider: :seedling: :fallen_leaf: :tulip: :beetle: :herb: :spider: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Hello James!

I haven’t seen you around these past few weeks, and have been concerned.

I hope things are going well for you and your family.

:sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler: :sparkler:

3 Likes