Any knowledge using Canna PK 13/14

I just got my first hit of grey mould on a superb bud and its only the 1st of August for ferks sake :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Do you have hydrogen peroxide mate. Bicarbonate of soda is good at getting rid of that. Alters the PH on the surface and makes it harder for it to get established. If it’s deep in the bud then it’s a no go

1 Like

is there a ratio of water to hydrogen peroxide that you recommend ?, I am about 4 weeks from harvest.

Have a look at this Jim. 3% is the magic number. It needs to be food grade though. I bought a gallon of 35% and diluted it, it goes a lot further :sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s me on Instagram @James68. You can contact me directly via that :sunglasses:

Instagram is a bit beyond my interface capabilities with the global village.
Bud washing in 90F heat !..must be a hoot !

1 Like

Doing anything in 90f will be a hoot Jim :scream::joy::joy:

Took me a while to set it up I must admit. I had to googlize it first. Then figure out what google was on about. Then try to find the things that google was on about, then phone son who wanted to know why I wanted something I had no idea what it did and still don’t. Other than that it was easy. Still don’t know what it is, I think it’s an email type thing but could be wrong or possibly a picture thing :man_shrugging::man_shrugging::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Greeting from the Cloud
we have been socked in with sea fog and or hill clouds for days and the Meaco Zambesi De/Humidifier is working overtime to get me down to RH 50% @ 75F…and Autumn looms !
I was having a good read of the instruction book and I thought you may like to know that the Zambesi will go down to RH 35% on Laundry Mode !
My buds are the fattest ever due to the PK and Boost ,so thats a plus.
What RH and temp do you aim for ?

Hello Jim mate. I try to go super low in the later stages of flower. Don’t always manage it but I try :man_facepalming::man_shrugging::man_shrugging:. My buds are like meteorites but I have my QB260s and my 0.50.30 pk boost which really gives them a kick. That’s surprising with a compressor type dehumidifier. I have two and my RH will not go below 50% :slightly_frowning_face:

Vertigo :heart_eyes:

1 Like

scroll down to Laundry mode…i salute your horticultiral elan :partying_face:

1 Like

Just pushed the button on 3 QB260 rspec and 4 uva light bars as well :heart_eyes:

Is this puppy N/Lights ?..are the lights you ordered UV lights ?..I am totally uneducated when the light source is anything other than Mr Sun :sunny:…I just got a mail shot from Our Sensei in Holland…whoah !!!

1 Like

White label Northern lights auto and also feminised are the two I’ve grown from there mate.

3 of these

4 of these

1 Like

hi there Davyg

do the QB 260 R-SPEC LED GROW lights give off any noticeable heat signature through a roof ?
I am losing lots of big colas to grey mould and that is on top of the de-humidifier+ hyrodgen peroxide surgery etc and I am thinking of seriously going the electric candle route in the future.
I never seemed to have this problem with Northern Lights but Gold Leaf Autos buds are dense and tight and a mould magnet…I should move to the Andes but I think I would get distracted with things.
Jim

1 Like

Hello mate, the hottest part is the driver. Although hot it’s not an insane amount of heat. I would have no worries having it running in the house. I will have 5 going when the other 3 get here

1 Like

That grey mould is a killer. All that hard work only to lose a harvest to that nonsense :pleading_face:

I am at nearly an ounce of loss of top bud, I am suspecting my tomato plant in the conservatory with my gals could be a contributing factor, but I am ready to blaim China at this point .
Thanks fror the good vibes buddy :man_farmer:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: high humidity and poor airflow are key contributors to bud rot. It’s there all the time apparently but it doesn’t get the chance to settle if the air is moving constantly

1 Like