Any idea what going on here

1 Like

Well the bottom leafs that look bad will continue to look bad… but see in the center of the plant it appears very healthy.

Plant looks great in my opinion, looks like it had a rough start or maybe something sprayed/splashed on them bottom leafs early but you’re growing out of it.

We should find you a support ticket that you could fill out and that’ll help us help YOU! :heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

Have u haf anything splash up on the leaves are u feeding nutes if so at what dosage

2 Likes

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Really look like they got nute splash. Top growth looks good. Wouldn’t worry about those bottom leaves, they’re not gonna get better. Just make sure new growth continues to look good.

3 Likes

How close and what kind of light?

2 Likes

Sorry about no filling out the support ticket. No they haven’t even been fed any nutrients yet they are only.about 2 weeks from seed popping. I have 4 1000 leds in organic pro mix… ph water around 5.8-6,0 but they water I was giving then all at first was not PhD at all and it was like a 520 my ph meter was broke so I was using bottles water because my tap water runs about 8. But yea your right the top growth does look healthy. These are auto flowers do u think I can fim them yet or wait. I wanted to fim then all atleast just once then I was just gonna tie them down the rest of the time

I think they have 3 nodes on their 4th I know that if I do it it must be right away I don’t have much time correct??? This is my first auto grow so I’m just going by what I’ve read

That’s more of a coco or hydro PH level, you probably need to up that to around 6.3-6.7 range. This could cause similar symptoms to what you see in your plants.

1 Like

I would wait a little while longer before any sort of fimming. They are still young.

1 Like

@Highwayman420
I guess that pro mix organic is considered cocoa I used it in my last grow and didn’t know that until about half way through

1 Like

Wow for real, never knew that. You’re PH is spot on then.

1 Like

@Borderryan22 @Highwayman420 @Covertgrower @Aussie_autos well guys it’s now on the new growth im not sure what is causing it I have my light about 16 inches away it’s going full blast as of yesterday or the day before because I figured they were pretty much in the clear as far as bring seedlings and giving them to much light plus the other 4 look fine and I don’t think it looks light related. I just checked and other actually been about 22 days since they popped and I put them in soil. I haven’t given then anything but PhD water. I did give them a little epsom salt last watering when I noticed all that brown but the leaves are actually getting crispy and falling apart. It’s purple haze… any ideas at all

@PurpNGold74 @Newt @BobbyDigital how bout you guys …u all helped Mr alot my last grow u all have any idea what’s going on just yesterday that top growth was green. So in one day it looking like the bottom… I planted six expecting to lose one … I lost one already and don’t want to lose another lol dang it

1 Like

I’ll add in one more thing I have not watered until run off so I do not know my ph coming out. I only haven’t because they were so little and I was worried about to much water since I started them in five gallon buckets. So maybe this is a ph issue??? Maybe I flush it tomorrow?? What does everyone think… and I never done a flush before so how much PhD water do I run through to flush…

Homie you gotta turn that sucka down asap. You’re frying them. I highly advise to you to download photone on your App Store. Keep it around 1000 ppfd once they’re bigger but read up on DLI (daily light something). I’m baked so I can’t remember what “I” is.

5 Likes

Don’t do that just yet, it may do more harm than good. You have drain holes in your buckets correct?

2 Likes

Daily light interval. @Nicky has a great write up about it.

3 Likes

You don’t need to flush you haven’t added anything that would warrant flushing. Turn down your light and raise it up. Too much light that close to the plants is not good.

DLI Daily light intergral Google it there’s tuns of info

You have 4 1000w ??? leds over some seedlings at 16in turned up all the way. What is the actual power draw on the lights. Most leds claiming to be 1000w are really somewhere around 100w. Even if they’re 100w 4 of them sitting 16in away turn up all the way is too much light.
What brand lights are you using

3 Likes