Any help about what meters your using

Looking for what everyone is using, for ph, ppm, and humidity. Don’t want to waste $ on product that’s not accurate. All suggestions will be appreciated!

2 Likes

Apera PH 20
I got a cheap Amazon ppm meter.

The PH meter is what you want to spend a little bit more money on. Good luck! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Another vote for Apera.

Apera PC60 does both pH and PPM.

5 Likes

I have apera also

3 Likes

I agree with the above :point_up: Good choice at a good price For quality.

2 Likes

Like @HappyHydroGrower I used the apera 20 and a cheapo tds meter. pH is a logarithmic scale so you want to be very accurate. Make sure you get calibration standards!

Other brands I hear were good are blue labs and Hanna. Not sure if I spelled them correctly but a google search will tell you😀

2 Likes

i use the apera 60, what ever you get make sure it comes with calibrating solution. and i agree… i used a amazon ph meter for my first grow…and a few ph issues…got the new meter… new meter would read 6.0 old amazon meter would read either 5.5 or 6.5. thats a huge swing. a accurate ph meter is worth its weight in gold

1 Like

Thank You all! Just order the Apera pc60.

2 Likes

Nice! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

The only one I’m really concerned about is the skywalker. What do you guys think?

Maybe it is the strain? I’ve grown two and both of mine were temperamental.

2 Likes

Thank You! I’ll be patient then.

I use a three in one pen it does ph ,water temp ,and ppm i paid $40 on ebay

Ok got my apera 60 been measuring everything lol! Is anyone using 100 lemon juice to ph down?

I haven’t but heard it works

I’ve used it and also white vinegar. That was in super soil but I’m growing in coco now, so I’m upgrading my pH control system.

1 Like

@Rowdy , I have an Apera pH pen kit on order cause the seeds are sprouted and transplanting in coco is only a few weeks away. I have a TDS meter from on top of a Zero water picture, it works.

Here is my pH meter, no batteries, never needs calibration, always reads correctly unless you are colour blind.

Here are the girls today 8 weeks in flower water only.

2 Likes