Another option, Migro Array

I am running the 240 aray in a 2x4x5. It has vegged pretty well so far. just flipped and hoping it has enough power to flower decently. It seems to drop off PAR between the bars. To even out the light it needs to be higher and I would expect that drops the PAR as well. It is very well made and it doesn’t make alot of heat as the driver is external. If I was going to do it again I would probably go chilled x3 or hlg 320 lights. But time will tell if it is enough for flower. Would be a great veg light, had super tight nodes early on directly under the bars dimmed down.

2 beauties and a runt. migro aray isn’t going to be enough to save her

3 Likes

LOVE this picture. Your crop looks AMAZING and don’t worry about your inter-bar readings - rely on what the official MIGRO readings tell you. A lot of devices only measure the direct downward light, this is NOT the whole story - much of the PAR readings comes from angled, or side lighting - this is why it’s essential to use something like the Apogee to get the true reading. You’re getting ALL the light you need under your stunning set up - keep going.

3 Likes

Not so true these days. Just a few years ago it would seem impossible to get par readings over 1000 for a 135w light, but we’re already there.

3 Likes

Yes you’re right! What a blessed time we live in… (Sarcasm) optional :grin::wink:

1 Like

This picture is so beautiful! I hope to upgrade my grow light to a MIGRO for my 4x4 tent sometime next year. I’m just getting started. Wow, this is inspiring!