Another newbie, another patient

Absolutely!

1 Like

Well my fiancee just tested positive for covid. Whole house under a 14 day quarantine so I guess I’ll have lots of time for the girls! :rofl::grin:

1 Like

Damn dude, good luck.

1 Like

Thanks. Nobody is really feeling bad. So its a 14 day staycation

2 Likes

Well both are officially in flower! Blueberry is 5 weeks yesterday and White Widow was 4 weeks Saturday. Both look to be 1 week into flower. Gave them a watering with some fox farms sledgehammer to clean things. Next feed will be half veg and half bloom nutes.

2 Likes

This is the farthest I’ve ever got! They look a little droopy. Give them time to dry out and get some rest I think they’ll bounce back. Any advice welcome. You guys are awesome!

2 Likes

New growth looking real bomb, bomb. I’d say as long as the medium is moist I’d let it go. Don’t start over thinking it now homie. You got this.

1 Like

Thanks man! Yea I usually let them completely dry. The rinse was 1/2 gal on each. Thats with runoff. So im sure they’re fine :slightly_smiling_face: just excited and a little worried lol

1 Like

Well I gave the girls half veg half bloom and a drop of calmag. They were super hungry after the sledgehammer rinse. Also the pots were light. And that don’t usually happen this soon. But they were dry and hungry. Now they are happy I hope

3 Likes

Looking mighty fine! Those sites are sitting real pretty already!

1 Like

I’m trying to be patient lmao thanks bud! I’m already thinking next run ill need better lighting but seems to be getting the job done.

1 Like

Beginning second week of flower. They got just ph water. So far so good :+1:

4 Likes

Looking mighty fine. I thinks those girls are going to stack!

1 Like

I’ve never made it this far lol I hope she stacks fat. But once again I will always love my buds no matter their size! Buds Lives Matter! But yea I also made some banana peel tea that I ill do about 1/2 cup per gallon on water days. I don’t wanna burn them so im guessing a feed, water, water schedule would work. With a little banana tea and calmag mixed light on water days. Im so happy. Thank you guys for following!

1 Like

They are still alive! :laughing: fed calmag and banana peel tea yesterday. Now we hurry up and wait…

4 Likes

I’m excited to see what the update is my guy. Those hairs were looking fire on the last update!

1 Like

Yea I didn’t grab any pics yesterday. But today start 3rd week of flower! Ish… since I’m not exactly sure when I should’ve started counting so its from when she showed pistals. Never understood when to start my count. @AZIrish ill try to grab some pics tonight. Been fighting nute burn and light height as the BB is shorter. So I put her on a box to get as close to same canopy height as possible.

1 Like

so as you can see I’ve been trying to resolve issues but I think I got it under control. Like I said before, I’m just happy they are still alive! :laughing:

White widow main cola

3 Likes

@Druiddescent I’m gonna hop on and follow if that’s cool! Great sizes on your girls! I’ve made some mistakes so mine are a bit behind the 8 ball but it’s all a learning experience hey :+1:

3 Likes