Another newbie, another patient

No I’m wrong. Itll be 3 weeks lol :laughing: I’m must be a bit anxious

1 Like

Update:

So I decided to take the plung and top my sweet Blueberry :disappointed_relieved: but for a good cause- “learning” lol

But she looks fantastic! Rate my top. First one ever!

she will be 3 weeks tomorrow

And my little Whie Widow… she’s 2 weeks yesterday! Don’t mind her… she’s a little slow.

3 Likes

Oh and yes I know about the spot on the leaf. It was me… my fault… my bad

1 Like

She loved it!

1 Like

Well the ladies are looking good IMO. The Blueberry on left has stalled a bit because of topping but completely expected. Little miss Widow(on the right and 2nd pic) decided shes ready to shine!

1 Like

Real good bro!!!

1 Like

Thanks! They will most likely get some water tomorrow but BB will get a little something extra! :grin::grin:

1 Like

:hushed: awaiting

1 Like

So I fed BB with 1/4 strength cultivation nation veg nutes. 3/4 of a gallon. WW got just plain ph water 1/2 gallon. Both went to runoff. Fingers crossed and we will see what happen! Stay tuned and thanks for watching!

1 Like

Looking good. I’m just pulling info out if my butt here so I believe I was informed indicas CAN be quicker to grow as sativas normally take a bit longer. Would kind of explain the slight growth difference.

1 Like

Very possible. Blueberry 70/30 indica heavy i believe

1 Like

Well there’s a spot on the WW that looks like a calmag issue. Going in ph 6.5 and ppm was 700. Going out was 6.2 at 200. Gave both a little calmag. BB is lookin :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What do I spy with my little eye??

1 Like

This is the white widow. Shes just over 3 weeks. I thought blueberry would have showed first :thinking:

1 Like

Well I took a couple leaves from BB so she could get some more air flow through the canopy. She is looking bushy af! Lol WW is now taller than BB. She shot up might be doing a growth spurt lol either way I’m happy and they are too

1 Like

Oh girls are looking to be a great height for LST if you were thinking about it.

1 Like

I think I’m gonna let these ride. The next grow i will so more lst. I wanna get comfortable with the grow. Also I wanna see the side by side comparison of topped and not topped lol

1 Like

Haven’t topped yet. Just like LST cause it’s the simplest thing you can do to touch your plants. Like Level 1 training. Either way looking pretty. They gonna be tall homie!

1 Like

Yea I was hoping they might stay smaller. But if it gets too tall ill start tying down! :laughing: but curious because this is my first rodeo. Yours are doing great man! I’m just trying to keep mine alive lmao

Same my guy. At least for success haha. Either way keep it simple bud

1 Like