All things Massachusetts & MA Legalization

Good tune! Nice man, I need to learn to do different stuff with it. After a good harvest.

I was looking back at the setlists. I’m sure I was at the last show on 10/3/94. I remember Touch of Grey being the opener.

6 Likes

Oh my god it feels so much different it’s like the weight of the world off

3 Likes

I have to admit I have a huge smile on my face! :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m going to roll some bud right now I’ve got some tasty OG

This is going to take some getting used to

3 Likes

Woot!! Can’t believe it. I just want to go drive around with weed out in the open. haha

2 Likes

I’m going to start making some oils and waxes and what-have-you this winter, I used to grow shrooms so I figure I can pretty much handle oils

2 Likes

oh man, shrooms :smiley:

PF fanaticus style, may he rest in peace

1 Like

They would probably kill me now but in HS, whoo hoo

I’m either really excited or really stoned - or both :slight_smile:. Just put my coffee in the microwave for 40 seconds and realized I punched in 420. LOL

4 Likes

My girls are legal and 2 weeks old…what great day…:smile:

2 Likes

It’s pretty wild Captain ! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

I’m so jelly of all you massholes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:lol congratulations :champagne::balloon::confetti_ball::tada: To all who live in the great state of Massachusetts
I might need to sell the house and relocate :wink:
Enjoy it guys and gals

3 Likes

Took a little while…

“One hundred five years, seven months, and 16 days later — Thursday — marijuana became legal again in Massachusetts.”

4 Likes

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/recreational-marijuana-law-takes-effect-massachusetts-44204240

3 Likes

I would be willing to bet that there are more car accidents caused by alcohol than weed…call it a hunch. :grin:

2 Likes

I believe you will be correct.

1 Like

And driving under on weed…the only way there would be a clue of it would be driving 20 mph in a 40 mph zone…lol

3 Likes

With your hazards flashing.

5 Likes