AK47, NL auto and purple bud clone journal

Pictures, pictures!!!

1 Like

I havenā€™t been able to post pictures for going on 3 weeks now. Glad yā€™all can. This is becoming a major PIA

1 Like

Hi brother, nice grows. I had the same problem with uploading pics and I use a home puter, an ipad and 2 phones. They all needed to be signed out of and then I signed in again on one phone and it all worked out. I was able to load pics again.
Hope this works for you as it did for me. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

My battery was flat last night as I had been listening to my music in the garden and my phone konked out. So I couldnā€™t do the picture thing :pleading_face:. Tonight however I will upload :sunglasses:

Thanks man, I donā€™t have any of those things Iā€™m afraid. Just this thing which seems to work

This picture thing is a ball ache. These I.T wizards need to get their finger out mate

1 Like

You mean signed out and back in to the forum? it hasnā€™t worked for me. The cellphone is working but prefer my confuser and big screen.

My phone has never worked for me. I tried again from my laptop. No dice. I can barely read and respond to posts. Becoming a real PIA keeping up with things

1 Like

Just seeing if you checked a few thingsā€¦ on my puter and the phones I had windows open and they all needed to be shut. I then went to the account page and there you can close out all open windows of the forum pertaining to your account. Then sign in again
You may also want to do a restart of the computer or phone your using. Also there are time when things load better and quicker over wifi then they do with cell service as well.
Hope it helps.
Puff, puff,ā€¦passā€¦

1 Like

I keep getting the same error telling me that I have a draft open in another window :man_shrugging:

More pictures and battery nearly flat again :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

On the left at the front I have my supercropped AK47. Almost a foot off her last night. Behind that underneath the clip on fan is a purple bud clone which is reaching for the light. Front right is my ā€œhigh priorityā€ auto. Itā€™s getting leggy as sheā€™s fighting for light.

Picture of the canopy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am moving in!!! I need lessons. You crawl in that jungle and you will need a GPS to find your way out. Amazing!!!

1 Like

It is dark down there. I crawled in last night and was fully under the canopy :sunglasses:. Then I sat up just under my clip on fan and started to trim some of that scraggly stuff away from the bottom. I have zero bugs in there, my centipedes are catching everything :heart_eyes:
Meant to add my new Red Skorpion fan was delivered on Friday 5th May and installed on the 6th. Thereā€™s not even a hint of a smell in there now :heart_eyes:

You have soldier Centipedes? Lol. Red Skorpion fan, is this an exhaust fan?

Meant to put filter not fan. My centipedes rock :sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Lol, you must explain this centipede thing

Have a look at this, these bad boys live in my tent full time now. They have their own pot complete with a bit of capillary matting to hide under. I have a clone growing in the pot with them but I will not disturb them at all.

Thatā€™s amazing, hard to believe, and I presume you donā€™t know how the centipedes got there

They mustā€™ve came in from my greenhouse last year. I had given up trying to nuke them and pledged just to have a bleaching session after the grow but it wasnā€™t needed. Centipedes had eaten the lot :scream::sunglasses:. This was an 8x4 tent and they were everywhere and havenā€™t been back since. Iā€™ve had little black flies for around 6 months and theyā€™ve disappeared as well. Getting worried for my little army now as they must be hungry

Write the book, I will buy the first copy, signed by the Author of course

1 Like