Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Can’t get a steady close up with my Shakey hands lol but u can kinda see the colorful trichomes

12 Likes

Yeab, I kind of see/imagine one or two trichomes… :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I think I found a gem of a journal here ! Nice growing. Dont know how Ive missed seeing any of this ? Bravo is all I can say !!

2 Likes

Got lost and ended up here. Real deal growing going on. Top notch !

1 Like

After a closer look at sorbetto we are ready to chop her tonight, she’s got the Amber’s and almost no clears. A full term finish right at end of week 8 if environment is on point and there were little to no speed bumps along the way. This works out perfectly we need some Christmas smoke to get in the spirit anyhow! Can’t wait to try the hash

6 Likes

Madgicallydelishous #2&3 #3 is less than a week in transition

8 Likes

Sorbetto that’s coming down tonight

16 Likes

Peanut butter breath has about 10 days to go

12 Likes

Hall pass

2 Likes

Garlic breath2.0 is starting to fatten up

11 Likes

Alien orange congalease at week 8 about 5 weeks to go

11 Likes

That Sorbetto is gorgeous! PBB looks killer too. They all look great, nice job :call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks man we are quite happy with the results so far

5 Likes

Munson#4

12 Likes

Wow that is truly beautiful colours in those sorbetto flowers and leaves amazing.
Bet your really pleased with that result :grinning:
@hoppiebunny

2 Likes

Haha try again it’s hoppie frog u fool haha u know what’s up da

3 Likes

You guys and or gals are amazing growers. Sorry but I meant to ask if you mind me checking everything out here. Im having to take a break as we are moving, and just trying to gain more knowledge in the meantime. Very impressive plants here ! :v:

2 Likes

Always free to read all you like!

3 Likes

Amazon has the tiny led string lights in diff size lengths and multi color or single colors might be able to scoop a multi ok for cheap to decorate the babies Walmart has the strip lights 16 feet long for 25 bucks single to multi color the strips work great as my son has them in his room around his ceiling for his nite light ect.

1 Like

Rite on. Bravo on the job you’re doing!! I’m still less than a year into growing, april 2021. My journal isPR’s continuing grow adventures and member’s hub
Had a satisfying grow and october harvest. Hooked on it now! Merry xmas to ya!

5 Likes