Aficionados corner with hoppiefrog and friends

Yea I’m fine I just had to get some things together with life and my family so just took some time from social media (this is the only social media account I have lmfao) but Ive still been doing my thing with my canna babies lol

3 Likes

This is my grow right now

Honestly I think this is going to be my best harvest yet​:crossed_fingers:t3::grin: also they’re in week 3 day 21 today

10 Likes

I’m assuming your here to chat not hijack, feel free to show some support if your not trolling

3 Likes

Are you talking to me @Hoppiefrog ? I’m totally not a troll lol if you are lol sry if I got it confused

Sall good everyone! Lol, this is Hoppie and company thread though… big respect my brutha. You know me man, I slip the pic in here and there as Im too lazy to start my own stuff lol. So here…

Great shot of my buddys grow :laughing: hes friken killing it!

4 Likes

If you are not already blocked on another forum I honestly apologize ,just seems like a familiar tactic drop in change flow of convo, no likes, only compliment another grower. I use these threads as a reference to go back and see where I’m at in comparison I don’t mind some chat but great if it’s on topic to what we are working on and preferably constructive and including those in last few posts and of course keep the tone mature and polite to all visiting unless they are found to be trolls,then they are welcome to find the door and not return. It’s fair to say most can see I keep to myself to avoid drama.all I ask is don’t be a part of the problem

13 Likes

Alien orange congalease by obsol33te(first cola pic i could get had to get in room before too many hps turned on lol)

10 Likes

I’m sure you talk to a lot of people and it’s been almost a year since I e spoke to any of you guys so I would t expect you to remember me honestly but if you do hey great lol and I e been on and off this forum for about 2 years now. You won’t see any trolling coming from this end bud I keep problems and drama far away as possible

4 Likes

Sorbetto 8 by aficionado estates

21 Likes

Dayum brother. Gorgeous colour.
Frost up the ying yang.
Killin it buddy. :clap::clap:

:v::pray::call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Sheeesh!!! That purple though!!

7 Likes

It looks like I was feeding Easter eggs to her lol

5 Likes

Sorbetto is a gorgeous plant all the way around,she wins every extraction competition she looks at first place every time I think 13 cups.shes the best clear headed daytime buzz I have ever seen.blast you to the moon but no space brain side effects.tasty as they come too,and unlike any flavor you could imagine to come from weed, just amazing stuff!! I should add she’s more vibrant in person

10 Likes

One day, I hope you succeed in shipping me some… looks and sounds exactly like it would hit the right spots! :partying_face:

I despise Canada Post with a passion… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

As soon as I get a few bucks in hand to send a bunch of mail out that will be a high priority brother :facepunch:,I have 3 others to go out that are waaaay past due but u know how it goes for a poor boy lol.should be easy after I crop I have a very excited patient waiting rubbing his hands maniacally lol

6 Likes

We will use a better company this time

5 Likes

Nowadays, anybody is better than Canada Post! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

No kidding, I was trying to train a pigeon but he kept smoking my messages and sitting around watching people

11 Likes

I suppose that’s no different than Canada Post really :joy:don’t worry it’s “destroyed”

5 Likes

Yeah right! :rofl:
It’s funny how they told me that they will deliver anything if it doesn’t smell like cannabis… :thinking:
If it smells like cannabis, they “have” to keep it… :man_facepalming:
He told me that it’s allowed but they can’t “know” what’s inside…

He got flustered when I mentioned that they were the delivery boys for Canadian dispensaries… He didn’t know what to answer and just told me : Next time, double wrap it so it doesn’t smell and we’ll deliver it…

Idiots! :man_shrugging:

9 Likes