AfgVet’s Continuous SCROG Journal

I love how clean you keep your grow room…very nice!

:+1:

6 Likes

@AfgVet that is a beautifully clean and organized grow room! Very nice!

7 Likes

Nice, neat and clean!!! Looks great!!

6 Likes

Thanks!!! It’s no secret I tend to keep it all clean :rofl:

9 Likes

Set up the automated watering in the tent to keep the one gallon girls happy. They’ll stay in the small bags through harvest.

I’ll be setting up a watering system in the grow room as well in hopes of going away for Thanksgiving weekend. Some other things have to come together for it to happen but I can take care of the water issue now and get it dialed in before leaving

13 Likes

Hmmm I have a bottle here off Amazon it’s 70ppm should have tried it on the solo blue dream to see if it works. Had the bottle almost a year now lol

4 Likes

It should work

3 Likes

@AfgVet
Very nice ladies and grow room! They have doubled in size and look great! :blush: :+1: I really like watching yer tutorials. :v:

6 Likes

“Amazing” as always Sis! I narrowly availed a 6 day road trip in November :love_you_gesture:. I like the idea of the auto watering system, looked into that before the auto pots.

2 Likes

Sorry I got so far behind (and totally will do so again soon!)
The ladies are all looking amazing! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Enjoy that cake👍

3 Likes

Happy cake day. Have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Happy cake day!

3 Likes

Thanks so much you guys! :blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Happy cake day girl!!!

2 Likes

Well, I really hate to do it but I have to scrap the tent project. We have a semi-long term guest coming to stay with us. The tent is in the attached garage so I really don’t need to be taking that chance. The grow room isn’t an issue. I may keep one of the tent girls and put her in a scrog. Not completely sure yet.

It sucks but oh well. There will be another time to do it

11 Likes

Bummer about the tent, but I hope that it is a welcome guest. :wink:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that.:pensive: priorities first

2 Likes

That’s a bummer, but the story of my life. If it’s not the termite guys, HOA or anyone else coming around. I’m constantly doing the move and shuffle :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

I have a couple questions about your grow room construction.
A little background: I purchased an entire grow setup from someone moving away and they weren’t gonna be able to easily move two tents, fans, lights, etc discretely. It is an AWESOME setup but the 4x8 tent is too high for the grow space. I literally have it clamped to the ceiling joists in my cellar. I am gonna wait until my harvest and just turn the whole cellar into a grow room. Did you put up insulated panels for the walls? And do you have a method of raising and lowering your lights that attaches to the ceiling? I am trying to figure out how to make this space most effectively and you have it perfected from my perspective. Thanks for the help :blush:

4 Likes