Advice on winter grow

Just finished our first grow in the greenhouse and wanting to do a winter crop. Have heat going in there and i have a few grow lights , can I run the lights like 4 hours in the am till daylight pops then let the sun take over. Kinda trick em to think the days are longer , seems logical but I could be stoned, anyone ever do this?

1 Like

Yes you can. It will work fine. Many people do it like that or have shade and cover systems

4 Likes

Oh ya welcome to the community, theres alot of really good and experienced and highly knowledgeable people here

4 Likes

Maybe even section them off to keep the space a little easier to keep warm. Coming into winter season just make sure they get more than 12hrs light so they don’t initiate flower

4 Likes

Thanks I was hoping so got 10 seedlings started was gonna give it a shot anyway

1 Like

Yeah we did that to finish off the others so the cold would’nt effect them. Greenhouse inside a greenhouse lol . Made it smaller for the seedlings , and the wifes trying beans also

3 Likes

PaOjtXFCVqp5Q8g0si

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! :v:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. I wish I could grow in a greenhouse. Happy Growing :blush::v:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Reading here has become nearly as addicting as actually growing for me. I learn minimally 5-10 new things daily about the farming of cannabis. There are so many beautiful plants on Earth, but none as lovely nor as graceful as marijuana. Homegrown is the best grown!:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes