Abouttime's 3rd grow with a summer twist

I keep looking at these pics and picturing in my mind how to try to build my canopies on the plants I have going…Looks like you have the perfect place for them they look so healthy and perfect. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks a bunch @Amazon66, Im really a noob at heart yet. Hardly a pro. I kinda made a couple of mistakes that allowed these autos to get huge. Due to a lack of space I cant be doing that!!
Welcome to my grow page and if there’s anything I can do to help just reach out. If I can’t help, there are some great people on the list above who will. Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks @Killadruid, I’ll take a mug buddy!!
Milk and a lump for me…

1 Like

Thanks @missiles, you add movement to my page always!!:wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @dbrn32, The QB’s are the bomb brother. I have my seedlings under a Chinese blurple and they have not taken off like the big girls did. Definitely a huge difference to my grows since adding them. One of the best moves I made to elevate my grow results was getting the QB. Any body who is reading this should know, you get pro results with these fixtures. I have 2 different blurple lights and a 4 lamp COB and they all suck compared to the QB. Not to mention the cooler temps as they give off a third of the heat the blurples do.
Thanks again brother!

2 Likes

These great people are all over the place, isn’t it great?:sun_with_face:

2 Likes

How do you make the tea? My husband wants marijuana brownies, he’s off work as storms rolling in keep them from working, he does work for retired folk in fancy lake homes that are hidden in boonies. How much bud ground or do you put keef in it? He smokes like a freight train (worse than me. :laughing:) so he wants them potent. Or do you just use cannabutter?

1 Like

I put kief into the tea or coffee it’s about. 3 maybe even a little less but I love it. I also have a tea ball to put weed in if i want to @Amazon66

1 Like

What about the brownies?

1 Like

I put around 10 grams of kief into my brownies but them are heavy hotter and taste like weed. U could infuse them into butter. Also I decarb my kief

1 Like

Ok so first when I do my tea when the water is being poured into the cup I put my kief in before so it get hit by the hottest water possible. Basically everything I put in before my put my hot water in. Then let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes to cool to be able to drink then food to go

1 Like

Sounds great and I love hot tea. Thank you. :sun_with_face::sunglasses:

1 Like

I have some canna butter and had my wife make brownies with it. I told a table spoon in the recipe is a tablespoon of the canna butter. Leave it to her she doubled the dosage. For me it wasnt a problem. We had just bought a steel gazeebo and it was over 500 screws and nuts. So after having a square and about 45 mins had passed I went into the yard and got busy. My wife does not or smoke drink much so sh’s a lightweight. She had a half a square. The first hour she really didnt feel anything and then it her like a freight train. She was checkin up on me every half hour or so and was looking greener every time out. She bugged for a few hours real bad with the tv taling to her and crazy thoughts going thru her head and finally fell asleep. Lol…I kept going till 10pm with a headlamp on!! She still felt it the next morning and I slept like a baby.
It was some good budda!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sounds like it bet she won’t double again. :joy::joy: My husband came home last night from helping a friend trim pot and he was really going talking so much I couldn’t watch TV and finally I asked what did you and Levi do besides smoke while you trimmed? He says oh that must be that giant chocolate chip cookie made with kief and cracked up laughing, then went looking for leftovers ha ha ha. :smile:

1 Like

Lol…those cookies sneak up on you. It was agreat trip for me… you woulda won some monay cuz she hasn’t baked again yet!! She’s afraid I’ll get jer to eat one again. She’s aa lightweight…not that Im complaining!! Lol

1 Like

I haven’t done edibles cause I know the affect I get from smoking and if I want to stop smoking I can. I have no idea how the cookies or brownies will affect me and I like to at least think I’m in control. :joy::joy:

1 Like

No worries, You start out slow as far as quantity and wait for it to kick in… dont sweat it if your having a weird trip… it only lasts a few hours. Usually edible a wear off in 4 hours or less. Just sit back and enjoy the trip till you feel like your coming back down. But yeah, a little paranoia is normal for the first time. Go for it. (peer pressure!!!)

1 Like

Don’t want to mess up my damaged heart from massive heart attack almost 6 years ago. No trouble since, sometimes I wonder if I push my luck getting so stoned but I take my blood pressure and it’s fine. At 67 I’m not as into new things like I was back in 70’s when we were just a bunch of hippies. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I hear on that. Ya gotta pick your poison. Sounds like your testing the dootors work

1 Like

Self edit:
I hear ya on that @Amazon66, Ya gotta pick your poison. Sounds like your testing the doctors work tho anyway till now. I think you now have the heart of 25 yr old!!!.. (dont we all😉!)
Wishin you 60 more my friend!!