About the Seedling category

One of the things I found so useful was a peat plug. They soak well, hold the moisture and are compatible with every system,
Soak them, drop in a seed, keep them moist and you can’t fail.
Should they not sprout, ILGM is there for you. Trust them.

1 Like

Strawberry kush and Super Skunk.
8 weeks old

1 Like

my question is seed germination just getting back into this so what is the best method

It looks a little over watered. did it grow more since this pic?

Hi, it’s been so long. I can’t remeber what happened haha if it no colour I’m guessing it died, but it was over 4 years ago so I really can’t say for sure. Thaanka for the reply

Snapped stretching seedling.
Tried to bend it as per grow guide but snapped it, can it be fixed? Do I leave it? Chop it? Bin it?

i know this is an old thread but got some questions

Can anyone help?

is this a male?

It’s a GIRL!

2 Likes

One seedling that is completely yellow. And one seed that didn’t grow leaves. Anybody ever see a seedling keep growing that’s solid yellow. It’s strange it’s like it’s missing pigment. This is only the second water with good soil. All others look good.

How tall does the plant need to be before transplanting from seed ?

It’s not really a matter of height, established roots r what dictates time to transplant. :v::v::alien:

1 Like

only got 5 of 15 northern lights seeds to sprout, tried soaking and putting directley in soil???

I got my seeds 0 for 3 on Black Widow feminized paper towel method. But my tap water with no chlorine was a 8.50PH. Was that the problem? Skywalker OG seed didn’t germinate either. So now I am using RO water with a PH 6.48.

1 Like

Order # 724578, two purple haze seedlings have germinated but died 1st day they were planted (in pots outdoors - miracle grow potting soil). The stem looks yellowish and almost transparent when normally green - the stem isn’t strong enough, bends and dies (or shrivels). Have germinated and planted some of the GDP and Gold Leaf with no issues. Not a first time grower but have only grown a few varieties in the past (with success). Have experience indoors and outdoors. Never lost a plant that germinated before.

Question. Will My auto flowers produce seeds?

First time grower. Have 2 white widows and 1 OG Kush (photoperiod) ready to transplant into their final 20 gal grow bag outdoors. Anyone have better results transplanting in the morning vs evening?

Hello. New time forum member. Well first time forum member. Old time grower however. Just a quick query. Is there any evidence to suggest mutations from seedling will produce a higher thc yield? Or will it be as I think and ruin my chi? Here is a photo of the specimen.

First time grower! I got my seeds spouted and then put in peat cups…then into pots. They got leggy, so i planted them a bit deeper and that helped. But lately some seedlings have shriveled up and look dead; some are looking puny and a couple look ok but not growing like I want. I keep them outside in day and move them into garage at night if it looks like rain.
Any suggestions are appreciated! I am thinking since it is late august , that I might have to move them into the garage and get some grow lights. How does that sound? And any recommendations on grow lights?? Thanks.

How does this work