A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

Great looking grow @Sasquatch

1 Like

Thanks @Mudcrab01

1 Like

The first thing I noticed was the stem on them and they look so healthily.
Your going to be one happy camper

2 Likes

Great growth on those lower branches! Looking good @Sasquatch!

2 Likes

Looking great @Sasquatch. I envy you outdoor growers. I love those trees!

2 Likes

Just a little update. I think I have a runaway plant! The tall plant getting NFTG has grown a foot in 8 days. On the 7 th it was 21 inches tall. Today 33 inches. Not getting any thing other than NFTG.

Here is the other NFTG plant coming in at 17 in.

My Flower Power Girl at 21 inches

And The Soil Girls… at 19 inches

All have grown with the next largest growth was 7 inches …

@garrigan62 @Hogmaster @Sittingbull64 @BIGE @Covertgrower @Loneviking @highcountrygal @FloridaSon @Laurap @SmoknGranny and every one my fogged in brain cant remember! getting-stoned

10 Likes

They are looking really nice @Sasquatch

2 Likes

The hight is awesome @Sasquatch, but look at the bottom growth on her! Awesome is all I can say! And yeah mine are busting down doors too…I haven’t had time to take pictures but it’s raining and gonna for a few days then Katy bar the door! Lol…looking good bud!

3 Likes

@Sasquatch very nice and you are planning a trip to the giants house, Jack?

2 Likes

They are looking beautiful and lush, mister. Good job!

1 Like

Its really lanky I think. I tried femming it a few weeks back but it didn’t take. So I’ve tried it again. trying to slow the vertical growth and fill in a bit like the others are doing.

1 Like

Looks that way @highcountrygal lol Never had one take off like that. But then I never had one stay as small as the other NFTG girl the runt. 48

2 Likes

@Sasquatch Now don’t tell anyone you heard this from me but throw in a couple of generous handfuls of gypsum and watch what happens. SShhhh!

3 Likes

LOL I hear ya @highcountrygal It may just find its way into a pot next grow!

1 Like

And why not this one, you mentioned lanky. Can be added any time does have to be at the start. Calcium and sulfur can’t hurt.

1 Like

Where can I find it… and what exactly am I looking for @highcountrygal ?

1 Like

Give me a second! @Sasquatch

Home depot is where I get it but any garden supply like home depot, it’s really heavy, 40 lbs but it is in a small bag so don’t go to pick it up thinking it’s light! I add to every thing I put in the ground!

1 Like

It really is good for plants…I use it, maybe not as much as you @highcountrygal but I believe in it!

2 Likes

Hip, Hip Hooray! @Sittingbull64 I am such a firm believer and so glad to hear it from some one else. The ground, I wouldn’t call it soil, where I live is decomposed granite and can/does turn to cement, but I also use it for the strength it gives to plants, trees, roses. Check out my 17 grow journal ‘Come grow with me by HCG’ and see just how strong those 6 gals are! Come check out my other grows as well:)

2 Likes

I have and they are impressive! Most all soil/dirt needs something if it’s not man made…I live in a region that is lime poor! Red clay…no lime!

3 Likes