A Outdoor 3 Way With The Squatch

reminds me of christmas tree!

4 Likes

It’s dam near as wide as it is tall
And I got the rest of the pictures fixed

2 Likes

Check out the Flower Power girl. Finally got the link to work. Every branch on it thinks its a main cola!

3 Likes

that’s the way…uh huh,uh huh…we like it uh huh,uh huh!!

5 Likes

Ya chirstmas tree is saying it mildly…lol

3 Likes

Damnit son those are some fine looking girls! Now as to anyone that questions your growing skills can just stand back and admire! And Christmas tree for the oval office!!! Looking good @Sasquatch!!!

1 Like

Several Christmas trees…you could start a tree lot, @Sasquatch :+1:

2 Likes

Hey there my friend. Welcome to Weedville U.S.A
People here in Weedville are not like all the others we are off the scale here. Some say we’re not right… Well they’re right…hahaha

3 Likes

MEAN WHILE BACK AT GARRIGAN’S COMPOUND

there gearing up for " THE SUMMER WEED FEST "
This is what happened last year at the compound…

8 Likes

Well good morning to all the weedvillites! It’s time to ride this shovel head down some shady back back road somewhere today! Come and join me fellows!

3 Likes

That sounds like a plan

There’s too many motorcycles on the road today said no one ever!!!

2 Likes

No joke…there was 80000000…past me yesterday, going in the opposite direction lol…think I’ll hit the blue Ridge Parkway today…won’t be anyone there for sure!!:smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

I live right off a very popular motorcycle road.With the little medow below me, the sound travels really well. I can hear them going up and down the road all day long…

1 Like

Same here, I live in a big valley so every sound travel’s down to me, it’s like there is no sound and then, bam!!! When they come from behind that big ass mountain it’s like they appeared out of now where

1 Like

Check this out. Both of my super soil girls have been busy doing a little self LST

8 Likes

@Sasquatch your girls are looking awesome! That trunk is super beefy. Can’t wait to see how they look in October bro…gonna be huge!!! NICE WORK.

1 Like

Dang that’s awesome

1 Like

These 2 don’t give much in the wind lol

2 Likes

Cheers bro!

Looks like a super chill place to hangout with a fatt one and a coldie and just watch em eh?

1 Like

my regular pass time !getting-stoned

3 Likes