A gifted grow 👍 Using Remo nutrients

@Myfriendis410 happy birthday buddy
Hope you have a great brother
@Covertgrower i love the citrus smell as well
It will be my first time smoking og kush that ive grown so im super stoked but need to wait till it’s dry lol
Lol @Hogmaster sont be jelly ill send a sample hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: NOT
Sorry @FloridaSon the Florida Gold didn’t hold its own haha but it is a tasty treat anyway

5 Likes

@FloridaSon it held its own he just presses it all lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hahahaa thats true i cant lie
My press does get a work out

1 Like

It’s all good! Not everything from Florida is great. Look at lovebugs!

It was tasty, at least…

2 Likes

Now that the brownies are done time to press :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

haha

6 Likes

Hahaha yeah it was tasty :yum: @FloridaSon
Im not bashing the strain either others. May get different results?
But with all the top quality strains today you can get quality and quantity at the same time imho

3 Likes

You stink @Hogmaster
Im quitting my job so i can get home and presss to hahahaha

2 Likes

Now now it will be ok buddy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hahaha
Ok ill wait until after work then :disappointed::wink:

1 Like

I don’t know if you’ve seen the movie Half Baked. But I’m picturing you leaving work and once you’re out the doors you raise up your hands and yell “Freedom” like Dave Chappelle did. Haha

3 Likes

Him and his flying horse butter nuts LOL

2 Likes

Oops buttercup

2 Likes

Hahahha I actually did that once @neckNflu when i quit a shop i used to work for
The owners where absolutely the worst type of people and i hated that job hahahahahha

1 Like

I rarely give up on a strain I look at it more as a new challenge and tweak with my formulas the next round to figure out why it didn’t produce? Some strains grow better in hydro than others like different ph higher or lower nutrient levels etc. so when I get an under producer I pair it with a proven one and play with it to try and learn from it

3 Likes

l workde for ten years for one Aerospace company and when I left I gave them the “Take This Job and Shove It” line. I’ve had many worse jobs since.

3 Likes

Thats a thought she was super sugary so maybe a second run wouldn’t hurt
Id need to get more beans but have a back log of them in stick at the moment haha

1 Like

lmao have 9 strains in mother space atm and 1 more to add so I do know the feeling will be phasing out 2 strains GC and old BB which to my knowledge is almost 5 yrs old lmao. Just replacing it with ILGM BB but GC is going simply because it’s nearly 2 yrs old and grows differently from my other strains too little stretch

3 Likes

Wow 9 mothers haha :joy:
Your a busy boy @Donaldj

you missed the tour our last Skype meeting my mother space is the size of most peoples veg space 6’x3’ actually same size as my flower spaces and veg space :wink: just more plants than other 3 spaces combined

2 Likes

Yeah I regret leaving early that night now hahaha
Ive been thinking about a mother room
I have the perfect space for it
but Wifey is using it as a basement pantry at the moment
Im planning on building a second area for her under the stairs and taking that over for my hobby lol
She has agreed to it so i need to build it before she changes her mind hahaha

4 Likes