Red devil

Florida gold hahahahaha

Shiahkaberry

Banana kush

Heres the Ak47 problem child too

Happy growing all
Peace and best wishes :v: John

16 Likes

Looking good my friend :+1::+1: I Like What You’ve Done with the Florida gold :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks @WillyJ Yeah im
Getting closer to the end on my og and red devil the other still have some time yet
The Florida gold never stacked up like i would perfer small sugary buds ? I probably wont try to grow them again
But i will say its a tasty treat and presses nicely just a low producer :wink:

2 Likes

Sometimes that low producer is a special treat in quality…but then you want quality and quantity and so many strains you can get both…so do you grow here again? The same with my runt the mother was fantastic but this little clone has been behind all the others and it’s the only one I have of that plant so I’m hoping for a turn around after transplant @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

I saw that i think that should help imo time will tell @WillyJ
Yeah I agree with you on your statement above

4 Likes

Killing it @Countryboyjvd1971 I love the OG. Good favorite.

2 Likes

Thanks @Covertgrower she smells great and is sticky icky lol
Cant wait to sample her and the Red Devil

4 Likes

Looking great man :v:

3 Likes

Excellent @Dieselgrower well done mate :v:.

1 Like

So a little update
Florida gold came down she was not a producer so i will probably not attempt growing that strain agian
Took my og kush down last night as well
Here she is all hung up fir the drying

Have a grest day all

18 Likes

What a site too see well done CB you have alot to look forward to there enjoy mate :v:.

2 Likes

Thanks @Johnzy81 Yeah i cant wait to sample some lol
Buds are nice and dense

2 Likes

Awesome! Hopefully she’s a+ smoke anyway, that’s fair trade off for lower yield.

2 Likes

Yeah she is tasty and works well just no a producer
And way the og kusk is hanging and will be ready soon so its all good
Next down will be the Red Devil just waiting for a little more amber on her maybe a wwwk at most

2 Likes

Looking good @Countryboyjvd1971 I’m jelly :wink::shushing_face:

2 Likes

I liked the OG Kush and she performed well for me. It did produce a distinctive bud shape I haven’t seen on any other strain. Good evening smoke.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see how my OG Kush does outside. I’ll be happy to see something like what you have hanging!

So pretty…

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 Awesome, I knew she was close. I hope you enjoy the OG as much as I did. It also did wonders for my migraines!
@Myfriendis410 I know exactly what you mean by unique bud structure. They have just a certain shape to them. I love the citrus smell!
I need to try ILGM genetics for this strain.

6 Likes

Happy Happy @Myfriendis410

3 Likes