A budget grow for no reason

Something is started. Could be a huge waste of time lmao

Thatā€™s what I thought when I started my bag seed

Especially only having one. I wish I could throw it up in my other tent under the QBā€™s but they are on 12/12.

I can attest to this.

I will say if itā€™s a ā€œbudget growā€ then the best lighting schedule for your money is the gas lantern schedule

I only use 12.5hrs of light in veg and 12 hours of light in flower. Not to many people realize you can keep the plant in veg with just a little over 12hrs of light

My veg schedule works like this

6am-6pm lights on
6pm-12am lights off
12am-12:30 lights on
12:30am-6am lights off
Then it starts all over

2 Likes

My first grow I had 1 seed it was Male 2 grow I killed lesson learned 3 I could not get 10 rainbow kush seeds or 5 blue dream seeds to germ then I found 2 that I kept for some reason planted both 1 ended up being a Male and the other is the one almost done

1 Like

Well in the name of efficiency Iā€™ll try it out. I still have 3 days underneath the cflā€™s then im going to a 1200w(300 true watts) light and will implement this lighting schedule.

1 Like

In flower, just remove the 12am-1230am lights on period

1 Like

I will keep them under the CFL until my current is done but I got splitters and can put 2 on each and be good until I can switch stuff around

I have those splitters as well

careful, some indicas can start to flower with 11 hrs of dark.
alsoā€¦ minimum light creates minimum growth,
ā€˜gas lanternā€™ might look good on the elec. bill, but is it taking longer for veg.???

the most interesting lighting schedule i have seen was 6 on, 2 off schedule,
basically an 18/6 but napping 3 times a day instead of sleeping.!

cannabis loves light, this is why the 24/0 schedule works.!
i m a strong believer in a rest period tho, because they do ā€˜growā€™ at night.!!

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that, little far fetched for my taste but hey, im all about doing your own thing. Im sure whenever I get a few grows under my belt Iā€™ll try some off the wall ideas.

3 Likes

13 days old. Its got roots all along the bottom holes of the cup. Tomorrow is last day @ 24hr cflā€™s. Then putting the LED in, still planning on doing what what TDub suggested for lighting schedule. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Went under the LED today and soil was bone dry. Watered with 6.5 ph 254ppm tap water. :call_me_hand:

She needs to be fed. If you are planning to transplant into hotter soil Iā€™d do it now. Because sheā€™s starting to eat her leaves.

2 Likes

Yeah im getting that in order right now. I havenā€™t looked at the plant in 2 days. Been jackin with my big tent and forgot it haha it is going in ffof but all I have is a 5gal bag. Didnā€™t really wanna go to 5 so soon but oh well

1 Like

Is that the auto

Well I donā€™t do soil. But if I did (hopefully try outdoor next year) Iā€™d transplant right to their final homes. Just for the fact to me (injured back) I wouldnā€™t want to transplant a bigger plant. And if itā€™s an auto you definitely only want to transplant to her final home.

1 Like

Its a photo

2 Likes

Oh where the autos

In my other tent

1 Like