A budget grow for no reason

Im starting a budget grow just because I have the cheap parts laying around.

Strain: Hong Kong Kush regular seed

Burpee seedling soil to FFOF

General Hydroponics lucas formula

Amazon LED 1200W which is actually 300 true watts from the wall.

Tent is a 2x2x4 (600d diamond texture)

200cfm vivosun outtake

4 Likes

Im putting together the setup today. The plant is 7 days old now and has been under 2 cfl true 55w 5000k bulbs 24/7.

2 Likes

I use those bulbs and they work great

2 Likes

I use them because you recommended them :rofl:

4 Likes

Hell yeah. I’m a stoner. I forget a lot

6 Likes

u might wanna start some more seed,
u have a 60/40 chance of male/female,

start 3-4 times more seed then what u want to keep for flower,
cull out the males, then keep the one or 2 best females.!

3 Likes

I will remember that. I only had one seed I found out of an ounce I got.

1 Like

I guess I better put pics up. Nothing much to look at but its a start. I went camping and didn’t have a timer for the LED light so I just left the cfl on it for an extra 2 days

3 Likes

@SlowOldGuy I got 25.00 says its a male! Because why wouldn’t it be!!!. But if I planted 20 they’d all be female!!

5 Likes

Haha that’s my kind of luck as well.

3 Likes

@imSICKkid I wouldn’t get the seedlings leaves to wet right now just spritz the soil around it a little. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::+1:

1 Like

I have been spraying the ground of the tent to keep humidity in check. I did spray them a few times a day once they out grew my dome I had. I was spraying the bottom side of the leaves and had the light about 5" away. Did notice the leaves wrinkle a tad like your finger does in the water and stopped.

1 Like

I guess those drops in the pic is just the water spraying up from me spraying the tent but I haven’t been spraying them directly anymore

2 Likes

I wish you the best and Keep on keeping on :sunglasses::+1::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Always brother!! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I leave light on 24/0 for first 2 weeks then go 16/8. You do see a significant amount of growth during light off hrs

5 Likes

@HornHead I’m gonna try that on my next grow. It makes good sense!:sunglasses::v::call_me_hand::+1:

11 days up.

2 Likes

Now it starts

1 Like