7 Strains Flowering

Give him the axe and write off your losses my friend. Sucks when this happens but it’s part of the hobby unfortunately. Atleast you caught it in time.

2 Likes

Yes sir. Pulled those two from the room and going to chop them. My cat likes eating the leaves so I let him have them for the day, lol. I really wanted some Bubba Kush too. I have one more that’s like a month behind in veg. So I’ll move that to the room and hope 3 out 3 supposed fem seeds don’t all turn out male. All in all I think it’s funny really. Yes a waste of time and nutrients but too damn funny!

10 Likes

I agree it’s a bit comical. You’re other girls are trucking along and look great!

2 Likes

After losing the Bubba Kush I added two new strains to the flower room.

NEW STRAINS
Bubba’s Gift
Wedding Cake

@Dbpooper let’s see what my wedding cake does

3 Likes

Day 40 of the flower room.

5 Likes

Hell yeah, you already know I’m set to watching!!

2 Likes

You could always save some pollen and make seeds later if that’s a strain you like.

2 Likes

Damn that sucks. At least if it was a Tranny Planny, you would have at least got some bud

2 Likes

That’s what I thought at first. Looked them over and thought some how they hermied. But the entire plant had balls. Both of them. They were growing so strong too

Day 41.

7 Likes

Looking fuego!

Day 44.

8 Likes

Day 45.
Stacking on weight pretty nice on some of these plants.

10 Likes

Looking awesome in there!!

2 Likes

I agree with @Dbpooper. Looking good. Outmotherfrickinstanding :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Day 48 flower for Plot#1
Strains:

1. Strawberry Cake / Heavyweight Seeds
  2. Purple Haze / ILGM
  3. Granddaddy Purple / ILGM
  4. Critical Hog / TH Seeds
  5. Critical Sour D / TH Seeds
  6. Sage N Sour / TH Seeds
  7. Purple Kush / ILGM

Day 18 flower for Plot#2
Strains:
Holy Punch
Raw Diesel
Kandy Kush
710 Mango
Wedding Cake*
Bubba’s Gift*

Two bubba kush were males so I removed them. In place of the bubba kush is wedding cake and bubba’s gift. They are 10 days behind. For sake of ease, from here on out I will just include them in plot#2, impatience is a deficiency I never let happen.

Here are the goods.

The budz are starting to fatten up and are getting really solid. I think this grow is starting to become one of my best… this is the third time I’ve started from seed. This harvest is looking tits!

11 Likes

Wow only 3rd from seed damn dude you’re rocking it!! Goad I have been following. That second lineup sounds awesome as well. Hope you’re doing well and your loved ones.

3 Likes

Trying out a macro lense

7 Likes

Good grief, what nutrient line are u running and what strain(s) is the goliath in the 1st photo. OUTSTANDING grow my friend, totally reaching for the roof, you have them as happy looking as they can apparently be. I read back thru and didn’t see what size pot your using, are they 5’s? I hope that is your GDP, I’m planning on that in my next run. Again congratulations, tremendous job

Thank you for the kind words @Okie70 , great to hear. I am using The Dirty Dozen Fox Farm and just kinda feeding nutrients when the girls need them. I honestly don’t really follow their guide to the tee. The goliath in the first photo is one of the Sage n Sours, I have 3 in this crop and that specific one is the heartiest :sweat_smile:. The GDP is in the third photo taking up most of the frame on the left foreground. She is the most :birthday:. :+1:

1 Like