7 Strains Flowering

Welcome to the show growers. Your host iGrowBud aka on IG @igrowsticky (follow me for more content) is going to take you through a reality built through his conscience thoughts that will help manifest more marijuana for everyone to enjoy! ← That was lame af, lol. All seriousness I’ve got 7 strains 2 weeks into flower right now, lets enjoy this adventure together and see how these girls turnt up.

List of Strains In Flower Room
Strain / Genetics

1. Strawberry Cake / Heavyweight Seeds
  2. Purple Haze / ILGM
  3. Granddaddy Purple / ILGM
  4. Critical Hog / TH Seeds
  5. Critical Sour D / TH Seeds
  6. Sage N Sour / TH Seeds
  7. Purple Kush / ILGM

Here is a photo of them on day 18 of flower.
I hope to see all of you tag along.
Happy growing stoners!

18 Likes

Looks great I’m set to watching!

1 Like

Thanks db. I knew u were still out there

1 Like

Very nice and looking great!

1 Like

Thank you. Follow along :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ll be watching this grow.

Sweet, thanks for stopping by to check it out.

1 Like

Do you have a way to support those branches when they get heavy or do you use the tomatoe poles to stick in the bucket.
Nice work on your plant’s im watching the critical hog i have the French macaroon going right now i have there darkstar, strawcutta to and mk ultra

1 Like

I’ll just use string when they start getting heavy. Or I’ll take a bamboo stick and steak it. Tie off to that. I am going to defoliate in the next few days to open the girls up.

2 Likes

Hey guys, day 21 of flower. The stretch has stopped and I went for the controversial defoliation. So many mixed emotions when this subject arises. This is the way I know to try and pack on more weight. I opened all the girls up and I expect the garden to fill back out in no time.

10 Likes

Day 23

5 Likes

Looking good bro! Very good.

I definitely agree with @Dbpooper. Looking very good :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

Day 24.

10 Likes

Looking really good dude!!

1 Like

Day 27.

10 Likes

Day 30 update.
I have moved 6 new plants to the flower room…

11 Likes

Day 32

12 Likes

Looking good :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :v:

images (1)

2 Likes