5-5-5 all purpose organic vegetable fertilizer

I mixed in dr. Earths 5-5-5 organic vegetable garden fertilizer when I repotted my plants. But I doubled the dose to make it 10-10-10. Not sure if thats correct how I did it but my question was… How long can I expect this fertilizer to last in my potted plants. They are in those 6" pots just shy of a gallon (maybe a gallon of filled to the top) I water them once my first knuckle stops hitting moist soil i.e. 5-7 days. And water till about 10-20% runs off. That’s roughly 1/3 to 1/2 of a 16.5oz water bottle. Thanks!!

There is not enough info for anyone to even give you a wild guess like…

1.) What stage of growth are they in ?

2.) What strain are they ?

Here, please fill this suport ticket out the best you can
This will better help us to help you…Thank You

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
Pt
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Will

1 Like

1.) What stage of growth are they in ? They sprouted on Jan 24th, repotted feb 2 or 4th

2.) What strain are they ? Unknown

Strain; NA
Soil in pots
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 6-6.5
Pt
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS don’t have tools to measure but I mixed in 10-10-10 on the 4th
Indoor

Light system, size? Fluorescent tubes, I have 10 32watt bulbs (right now), with 24 hours light

Temps; Day 70-80, Night 60-70

Humidity; Day 40-70, Night 40-70

Ventilation system; shed lots of fresh air gets in, room size in 6’x12’x8’ right now I’m only using like 6sq feet.

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; none yet

I prefer flourescent bc I can slowly add watts as I need them. Right now I have 21 plants under 5 lamps.

1 Like

I use a water feed water or a water feed feed schedule but there is no set rule aside from trial and error feeding your plants is a case of observation using a less is more thinking watch your plants. As their growth slows feed or lightly feed every other water they look to be healthy if you see signs of nutrient burns reduce dose or how often you feed.

1 Like

Hey Donald thank for jumping in.
I agree with Donald here less is better. I have been preaching that for some time.
But ya, your plants look awesome.

Your P H is not that far out of range for Hydo…take a look at this chart. A very good friend showed this to me

Willl

1 Like

Thanks for the responses. I’m gonna play it by ear and see how it goes this time around. ill try to post some updates when I replant or next watering