5/16/17 ILGM Blueberry & Amnesia Haze Autos started

I was gonna start off with wow and thats as far as I get. Man those are some sweet bud. That’s gonna be a happy harvest @Sl1 You gonna do it this weekend?

My BBA’s are about two weeks behind yours! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

Thanks @bob31

Wasn’t sure if I would but i split the stem on BB tonight and put her in the dark till Friday. Now that I can get decent pics of trichromes, I’m excited to compare pics Friday to ones from last night.

Figures the hottest part of this summer came probably when she needed cooler temperature for color change

A bud got broken off her pulling her out of the tent and so that’s drying and will be a harvest celebration :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gold Leaf and NL right around 5 -51/2 weeks. NL has huge dense nugs already. I think she has 4-5 weeks left, not sure. All my plants got a bit too dry and scorched thier tops a bit when we were away as well as my vent hose getting disconnected so I think there was some heat stress involved too - rambling but, thier pistils fried so hard to tell where they are but still a ways to go. I think this NL strain (seed bank not known but maybe could find out) is a high yielder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Second clone (younger in flower by about 10 -12 days) is funny shaped, did a bad fim job and also took many clones from her - flowering clones in week 1-2 but she’s been stuffed in the back of the tent and her undersides are very pale green/yellow - she’s gonna love having more room now that BB is in a dark tent

Happy days! Running low here (down to 3 1/2 jars from 12 grown legally in 2017. :grin:)

6 Likes

Great update, but sounds like she won’t be lonely for long! I’d love to grab some too but I really don’t have the room. I’ve already got enough growing to last quite awhile though much is going to making my own tincture/ vape juice etc. @Sl1

2 Likes

Thanks @Hogmaster and @ktreez420 and @bob31

3 Likes