5/16/17 ILGM Blueberry & Amnesia Haze Autos started

Woo-hoo hopefully you get some colors

3 Likes

Spotlight on Bertha2, my ILGM Gold Leaf cloned from last Grow, she is 18 days in flower and looking awesome!!!

Finally got around to completing the install on my exhaust system, accidentally dropped the tank on my younger NL clone that’s been flowering about 10 days or so and broke off a main cola :frowning:

And here are my happy girls, I just love it when their fan leaves tip up to the lights and do their Sun Salutations :heart_eyes:

Spotlight on Northern Lights 1 (clone) also 18 days in flower, very full, fat colas already!

6 Likes

Looking awesome is an understatement @Sl1! I think you have found your calling. For this only being grow #3 it’s impressive that your plants look so strong and healthy and that you are cloning and fimming and topping and LSTing like a pro. You go girl!

3 Likes

Thanks @AnneBonny you will be too!

2 Likes

Also this is an FF Ocean Forest grow, no issues with gnats here so perhaps that problem is localized?

3 Likes

Just consolidating notes on this grow

Check out Blueberry AF, 38 days in flower

Sorry about the crappy lighting! Have her in the AC tonight, still hoping for purple color change but not seeing anything yet

7 Likes

How tall is she now?

Not sure - I need to measure her - at least 36"

GL clone is 3 weeks flowering and taller than BB, she doesn’t stop stretching. Very pretty bright pale yellow flowers also

I’ll try for some pics of her tomorrow.

1 Like

Wow! She’s noticeably fatter than 7 days ago!

8/6 blueberry auto 41 days, GL &NL approx 30 days, NL approx 21 days

Some quick tent shots before I say goodbye for a week!

Front row left to right, NL & BB auto
Back row: GL & NL

@willd @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @bob31@bobwags @AnneBonny
@Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster

12 Likes

@BobWags @daz49 @Nug-bug @ktreez420 @FloridaSon @latewood

1 Like

No likes but they look awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Very nice!!

1 Like

Very Nicely Done! @Sl1 Have fun!

1 Like

Looking really good!

Once I can get a new space built, I plan to try indoor again. I really love the ability to harvest all through the year.

Rock on!..

5 Likes

8/15

Blueberry auto 52* days flowering

Removed her ties so i could check her over, she’s really heavy with buds and droopy. One of her smaller branches bent over under the weight of its bud :flushed:

Got a mini microscope that attached to my phone’s camera. Not so great at using it yet but it does make looking at trichromes a lot easier.

I am seeing 10% amber today which is a surprise because Sunday I saw none. Thinking this weekend will be harvest time. I’d like to see how much bigger she gets though!

She has 7 main colas and they are 12-15"

She has 2 others that are 6-8"

Her droopiness actually seemed to help with making room for more light to get to her lower branches, very nice buds on them as well. I trimmed away some fan leaves Sunday to help even more.

Not blue but she does have a gentle lilac great cast to her buds. Smells great, light and fruity, no heavy piney smell like WW and not citrusy like my first GL Grow.

I really hope I get a big harvest!!! This auto was fun to grow and she’s been healthy start to finish.

I’ll be cleaning her up, and getting better pics before harvest, but here she is today!!!

Oh, and some happy clones too

@Majiktoker @bob31 @willd @ktreez420 @AnneBonny

12 Likes

Very nice @Sl1 look great

1 Like

Those buds look so good girl! Great job @Sl1 I see the next crop getting ready, keep it up you’re doing awesome!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Wow! You aren’t kidding heavy buds. Looks awesome @Sl1

1 Like