4-5 Week Old White Widow Auto died unexpectedly 4 or 5 weeks in

Either will work, 3500 for veg / flower (full cycle)

2 Likes

Got the 3500 on order =) I have the best people on my post! @dbrn32 @Nicky Thanks so much!

2 Likes

Awesome, keep us posted!

3 Likes

Thanks will do, ill be dropping my next grow seeds soon as Nicky stated i should get prepared for that soon. Then i will need to take a little break due to well life =)

1 Like

and @Eagles009 @Oheeeoh @Covertgrower @PP3121 @CMichGrower @Hemp

Think i got everyone! You all have been a huge help in this first grow ever. You have been aside and helped answering tedious simple questions i had. As its getting closer to chop day (2weeks) Pictures above. Ill be looking with the micro each day. (Like this 40$) one so far, BlueTooth to phone, lets just hope it stays working for more then 30 days lol

Again thanks for being the best community, i wish i could pass out some of my first grow, but we will smoke it pretend together =) Growing your own medicine ! Nothing like it in the world .

5 Likes

When things look bad in life. You always have kind buds to hang out with. Thanks for the shout out. I glad that we and what the humans started here. Love some ILGM. One Love

1 Like

Two weeks! Nice!

Let me know man I’ll roll one up with you!

1 Like

Nice Sugar

1 Like

You already know bud!

1 Like

When lights come on ill practice more. Those little cameras are hard lol

I pulled mine a little early. They could have gone a few more weeks. I was very happy. But not what I was looking for. This is what I got now.

I have had some bad rounds this year. Not all my fault. But it is. Lol peace

1 Like

Oh man look at you and that beautiful garden. Okay so i have 6 Autos left i need to use next grow. Can i start them in cups like that as i heard Autos you dont want to transplant and i believe thats why one of mine is a runt lol . It looks like the first grow looks and smells good, but the yield doesnt look to be there.

2 Likes

Also i just remembered i never returned the little things you get for clones. It was like 30 bucks for a bunch. Theyre like moist soil clump. Can i use those with my seedlings? Just dont know what to do with them as i got them on error. No way ready to clone and not with Auto

1 Like

Try the little mesh nursery bags. Cheap and no transplant you just bury the bag in the new pot when roots start to eat through the bag.

Look at my new little freak in her bag

2 Likes

Just ordered 200 for 7 bucks , thank you!! Last thing i need a seedling mat and also a little light for the weedlings. Any cheap little light better then others like off Amazon? I can kind of see a like mini tent in the second picture. Should i go that rout here soon. PS the wife said it wont be to long after the new family member comes i wont have to wait long lol

2 Likes

Just a cardboard box for seedlings and early veg. Stuck a bamboo pile through the box to hang light on. They don’t need much light…I use the veg switch of a cheap blurple. Not sure about other cheap lights only used “grow lights”

1 Like

Thats it, i will finally use my engineering degree and build a box early veg room lol. Wait until i tell the wife that one

Something like this would work?
https://www.amazon.com/Lights-Spectrum-Indoor-Succulents-Seedling/dp/B07FKF6BT4/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=cheap+led+grow+light&qid=1616370245&sr=8-8

1 Like

I’m no light expert but that’s too much red for babies.
Decide on a box size, roughly, and tag dbrn and ask about cheapest early veg light for the space. That’s what I would do anyway. T5 fluorescents are popular but I don’t know a thing about them.

2 Likes

Hey thanks for getting me this far my friend ! Ill try to draw a little Diagram up for 6 seedlings =)

2 Likes

For what it’s worth I like the blurple setup because they create a good bit of heat. Keeps it nice and cozy in there with the blanket. Without really effecting my flower setup or needing a heater.

2 Likes