3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

And this boys and girls, is how it is done! Lol

4 Likes

I thought maybe Amazon started selling seeds :rofl:

5 Likes

I know right?!?! I’ll order stuff while killing time at work and occasionally it’ll beat me home…. Crazy

3 Likes

I’ll for sure be buying from them again😁

2 Likes

Welcome to the world girlies both popped soil over night

6 Likes

Congratulations

1 Like

Well tell a liethey popped the coco

@Borderryan22 have a read bro u will see what I have goin

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I’ve read the MA’s can be a little finicky during the grow, but the harvest and high are suppose to be well worth it!

2 Likes

Thanks Ryan I thought I’d join u in got plenty here to help if any issues should arise​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Love this place for it. Ready to watch those airlines take off! Pun intended lol

4 Likes

Yeah I’m gonna see how much bigger than the we and blue mango are then I’ll top if I need to to try keep an even canopy if not I’ll tie that girl down

3 Likes

Looks like blue mango and whitewidow girls are only gonna be a few days apart just been in to check the seeds and both are starting to crack and open the fun begins

2 Likes

Welcome to earth! Peace :v: :peace_symbol: hope we are having a great dsy @Dclark just poking around.

1 Like

Blue mango has popped and joined the airlines under the light White widow not quite there yet damn quick delivery and pretty quick germination I’m well happy

3 Likes

Update on airlines senms I have a mutant girl this time :rofl::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

So a weekly update here are the girls left and right (black and white pots) are the 2 Mexican airlines. Back centre is the blue mango and front centre just breaking ground today is the ww

4 Likes

Guys I need advice… Just gave first lot of nutrients becoz one of my airline seedling seems pale in colour… My question is as in coco do I need to feed nutes from day 1

Coco is fed from the start yes! Depending on your the nutrient line some may advise lower strength for seedlings. I use Jack’s full strength from the start.

1 Like

Thanks @Underthestairs I did not know this now I know y one of my airlines looks paler than the rest both all 4 plants just had 1feed at recommended dose if it’s too much I’ll weaken it down pH in was 5.74