3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

Going to be a full house Brother :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Yes brother but the 2 airlines are halved with a friend

1 Like

Ok guys here goes round three pots of coco ready nutrients made to buffer coco with just have to pH the morning. With in 18 hours both seeds have popped just waiting another 12 to ensure they have a decent tail…

3 Likes

I drop them girls as they are now. No point in tempting my pothead brain and forgetting about the babies

4 Likes

Oh I won’t forget lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m with @PurpNGold74 , I’d plant those guys any tail is signs that it popped and she wants to be in the ground

2 Likes

Tight space four 4 girls :bulb: be fun journey

1 Like

May only do 3​:rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Its all good im tight as well in my space!! @Dclark

1 Like

Pack that tent full. If u dropped them seeds, u gotta grow em. Like if I put it on ur plate u better eat it haha

7 Likes

I thought as these two aren’t all mine if I pop myself 2 White widow at the weekend then I’ve got 2 full plants and half the airlines😁

2 Likes

Mexican strains (central american ones in general) tend to be sativa heavy then a mofo. It may get tough with the autos needing more intensity and the mexicanis stretching thru the roof pushing the light upwards. You may want to be heavy handed on the training with those ladies.

3 Likes

Yeah o will be purp just gonna see how they go to begin with.

1 Like

I keep toying with building SCROG stands for each plant. Have them fit in like puzzle pieces. Maybe one day

4 Likes

Girls have just gone in to pots of coco😁

4 Likes

Changed of plans gonna run 2 airline 1ww and 1 blue mango.

3 Likes

Ordered seeds yesterday they arrived today so I’ve germinated the blue mango and one ww

4 Likes

Thats some next level shipping!

5 Likes

Where did you get the seeds from that ship’s in one day

3 Likes

I’m UK based as is the seed company lol but if ur uk I can give u name just not link🤣

4 Likes