3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

Ok update di water arrived I made a 6.86 buffer solution pH pen one when submerges read at 4.27 and pH pen2 was only .12 out. Now made solutions and calibrated pH pen. pH pen 1 now reads 6.86 and pH pen 2 reads at 6.89. safe to say I’ll be good to go now @Underthestairs @Se7en @OGIncognito @Fieldofdreams :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Awesome news!! Back on track now :clap:t2::smirk:

2 Likes

Yeah thank god

1 Like

Nice job and good thing you checked! You’re set to proper PH now :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Yeah should be good from here hope to get more resin they still have 3 to 5 weeks left then the other 2 have about 6 to 8 though they all frosting nicely

2 Likes

Time to fatten up. Hard lessons learned Brother and I salute your diligence. You would die laughing at my 1st grow, I was clueless and made every mistake you could. Well done Grow Bro :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

This is going to make a huge improvement for every grow moving forward :metal:

3 Likes

It sure is and I still have 1l di water if needed​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That bad bro?

1 Like

Here is 1 pic…. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

That’s not bad bro

1 Like

What’s this cake symbol next to my name :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Is it your birthday? Happy birthday if so ! :partying_face::tada::balloon:

Happy Cannaversary Brother :love_you_gesture:. 1 year in the community :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Awh wow thanks @OGIncognito and Se7en no it’s not my birthday lol must be a year today I started my first ever grow​:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Happy Cannaversary Brother

1 Like

Thanks brother

2 Likes

Ahhhh that’s the one!!! Happy Cannaversary brother :laughing::clap:t2::tada:

Happy Cake Day! Time flies when ur growing pot eh? :raised_hands:t5: :tada: :champagne:

3 Likes

It sure does

1 Like