3rd grow journal 2mexican airlines autos with we autos to join next week

Beautiful :clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Thanks og and Se7en I totally agree with you of they look and smell loads better about six weeks left on the airlines

4 Likes

Wicked!! Will stay around to see how they come out if that’s cool! We’ll done brother

2 Likes

Of course brother

1 Like

Had my friend who’s good a growing come and inspect and he says I’m doing great and not to worry too much he checked pens and calibrated all for me tho they weren’t that far out

3 Likes

Awesome news brother! I hate those pens and having to calibrate them :laughing: I just use the PH strips find them a lot less worrying

1 Like

I’m tryin that next time

1 Like

Super cheap too on Amazon!

Guys I have di water arriving today my question is this of I make a 6.86 buffer solution and my pen does not need calibrated can this be stored and used again or do I need to make new each time?

2 Likes

I PH my water each time and don’t store it :love_you_gesture:

No I don’t mean water og I mean can I keep the buffer solution I make with distilled water to test pens or do I need to make fresh each time I check or calibrate pens

@OGIncognito

You can keep the storage solutions for a while. I’m not sure exactly how long.

3 Likes

@kingjames this is my thread read up to catch up bud I had several issues wiv these girls 2 girls of 2 strains🤣

2 Likes

Thanks @Underthestairs I’ll keep a month at most just a few pics of the girls I’ll upload trichs later

6 Likes

Looking much better Brother!! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thanks brother had a look at trichs and I’m guessing maybe 3 to 4 weeks from harvest all top fan leaves are sticky as hell leaves finger sticky enough to stick em togeva

2 Likes

Good resin production :love_you_gesture:

Hell ya I’m not gonna complain for the issues I had and them being auto they’ve been pretty forgiving

2 Likes

Ok finally the delivery company have mailed me to say my order will arrive today.

1 Like