3rd Grow (2)Banana Kush, (2)Bubble Gum, (2)AK-47 and (1)Girl Scout Cookie Extreme

Temp and humidity is one of the basics. The low humidity worked out great in flower stage. Just need to get it balanced. To much and I could get mold.

3 Likes

You have been doing great I do not think you will have any problems. If you do, you have huge amounts of help here ! They have saved my butt many times my first and second grow.

2 Likes

Looking good @MAXHeadRoom I think that Fogger will really help.

2 Likes

Weekly Update

It’s been a busy week. Flooding in MI caused my basement to flood so I was busy cleaning that up most of the week. The grow room was safe so thats all that really matters.

The Chiquita twins (BK) have been doing good in there aero system. I’ve been getting use to the Advanced nutes. They really don’t keep the PH in the sweet spot as they claim but the Ph fluctuation isn’t as bad. Started to see a slight nute burn at PPM of 450. The are eating around 50PPM of nutes everyday so I just let it lower itself and it stablished at 400. I lowered the PH to 5.8 yesterday and it was 5.9 today. Res change is Monday. I topped all the plants except the GSCE and GL. I started to LST on the BK but the leaves keep breaking, so I will have to figure something better for that.

RH is holding at low 50’s and temps from high 70’s to low 80’s

Need to get the rest of the plants into there final home

I did manage to get the light re-build done this week.

Also got my Wavy Boards that I ordered from Photon Fantom Designs, I will post a separate thread when I build that one.

Still lots of work to do and always trying to improve my grow. You never stop learning with this hobby. lol

@dbrn32 @MattyBear @BIGE @TxGrowman @Covertgrower @Daddy @Rugar89 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Donaldj

22 Likes

Out of likes but things are progressing nicely! What are your plans for that light?!

I bought 4 boards. They have a mixture of 180 Samsung diodes (LM561C 3500K) with a strip of 20 blue 460nm and 40 red 660nm. I have been trying to buy them for a while but they where always out of stock.

So I will drive them with one HLG 320H-C2100 driver and it should be around 300 watts. This will light a 2 x 4 space.

7 Likes

Nice!!! I’ll be watching to see how you build it out!!

1 Like

Excellent @MAXHeadRoom I heard about a lot of flooding, mostly the Niles area. Your area was affected as well?
That’s a sweet looking light. Can’t wait to see it light up. So it’ll be a little blurple but not super blurple. What would you say the ratio is for the white red and blue? (Sounds patriotic to me…)
On your hydro set up those are just plastic rings gently holding them in place? Are they like a foam material?
Just trying to become more knowledgeable. Hydro is the next thing for me.
The Chiquita twins sure are looking great and beautiful. They must love the aeroponics.

2 Likes

Looking good brother! Sorry to hear about the flooding too! My parents live on a small river, almost got them as well. Glad you are doing well otherwise, and always a joy to see what you’re working on.

2 Likes

You can check out the boards at photonfantomdesigns. Can’t post the link. He also has a fusion board and a sun board.

The plants are germinated in rockwool then when they root I put them in a 3" net pot, then into the fogger till they get bigger, then into the aero till harvest. I hold the net pot down with a piece of plastic so I can LST

1 Like

Sometimes this hobby is feeling like a full time job. lol But its saving my life so its worth it.

7 Likes

I’d be afraid to try building an electrical board into lights. I am NOT good with electricity ! !

2 Likes

Ya, hard to argue with that. You’re helping others too, so if you ever need to find value in that let me know. There will always be a pat on the back for you here.

3 Likes

That’s a common response believe it or not. With the products available, it’s literally about the same as wiring up a vanity light in your bathroom.

4 Likes

Coming along Great @MAXHeadRoom

2 Likes

Everything looks good Max. I’m gonna try to build a light for next winter the two 600 Meizhi’s I have really raised my light bill.

1 Like

Its rained or snowed for like 3 wks straight, I’ve also been dealing with pumping water amd floods. Had to build a tray of sorts to get my girls out of the water.

4 Likes

Moved everything to there final home. I just needed to get a handle on the new nutes. So now I should be able to give each strain what they need. Still learning how to use Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect. I’m finding its not so perfect.

@Familyman420 @crazyots @Rugar89 @roost1 @M4ur @MattyBear @dbrn32 @BIGE @peachfuzz @AmnesiaHaze

16 Likes

i have never used in hydro @MAXHeadRoom i use sunshine #4 coco promix without any problems. i also run 6.3-6.5 ph in it
your plants look marvelous!

1 Like

@MAXHeadRoom so does this mean each bucket is a separate nutrient schedule?
Do they all share a reservoir, or each their own?
I’m adding hydro components to my amazon cart… each system is unique, just wanted to know about yours.
All of your plants look great and very happy.

1 Like