3 white widows & 2 pink lady’s

What about when there 600 other posts though
How is the watching option done then

Cheers @Blackmoon yours too :slight_smile:

Ummm you will only start getTing notified from when you started “watching” the journal. if there are 600 comments Already you will have to go through them manually start from the beginning … to fast track

Click on the numbers I circled

Then press and scroll up and down to get you to where you want or fast track if someone’s say I have a recipe at #234 you scroll to that number

Type in where you want to go #234

I don’t know if I answered you correctly but here you go :laughing:

1 Like

Perfect and i must be getting the hang of this forum. After all my questions. I did some experiments and found out all on my own. That if i push on the number of feeds. The scroll bar pops up to get to the bottom of the page to press watching option. The jump to button i did wonder what that was about. So again thanks.
Im going to be a real pro soon.
Added watching to a few feeds im enjoying this afternoon.
Just brilliant everyone thanks. Thanks @MadCandy

2 Likes

@MadCandy
Here my mystery seedling growing mid winter.
I have some white widow seeds i want to grow this summer out doors due to not having power being off the grid.

4 Likes

@BigHuff2316 were is the photo of the house truck taken.
Whats the story behind the photo.
Cheers
Blackmoon

1 Like

That is some awesome fish MadCandy, what a stonker!

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! @Enlightened420 Was a good fight with all the fish that day the boys were jelly that the girl outfished them… it was out at rainbow beach… but man where my rod was leaning on me during the fights I got an f load of bruises… hahahahha

I even got my first fine for speeding that day trying to get to work on time :joy::joy: it was worth it haha

2 Likes

Show em how it’s done.
I know the area well, I have taken a charter out of the same area, awesome fishing!
Fraser is even better :tropical_fish:

1 Like

I just googled house truck to see what it was. It must be a New Zeland thing.

I wanna go fishin!! WtH kinda fish is that anyway?

1 Like

Yep @BigHuff2316 its a kiwi thing all right.
There used to be a lot back in the late 80’s early 90’s on the road traveling and parked up at Reserve’s. They make good homes.
More for the young mind you im still in one and im 58.
The council made it had for them to park up in places.
For different reasons.
Young people started having families and wanted to move into homes rather than the confines of the inside of the truck.
There some pretty elaborate ones out there still.
I like living i them had a few different ones over the years.
One day ill be to old to get up the steps to the loft. Lol what then?
Cheers

1 Like

That was with a local mate he new the spots. getting over the bar was hectic his mates were vomiting lol I was fine…
Been on a few charters.

I LOVE Fraser! I want to go camping over there soon! Since I have just bought a Ute :grin:

This flatty was from Fraser, beach fishing…
It was tailor season, it’s tailor season now! Lol
My Birthday is next month on Father’s Day I want to go camping for my 30th so bad! I just need to find camping buddies :joy:.

What we found on Fraser beach with the metal detector plus heaps of old Rusty toy cars and poppers!!!

4 Likes

Fishing is so good for the soul
It’s a Spanish mackerel :relaxed:

2 Likes

Plants looking good mate​:+1::australia:

1 Like

Must be a Aussie thing we all love fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

Thanks mate…

I turned my light up and I think I gave them heat stress :grimacing: well I hope thats, what it is!

I’m embarrassed to share lol I turned my light back down and increased it Abit… it was 150w (half) I put it up to 220w it curled Up And I put the lights down to 190w… hope they settle :neutral_face:

Ah oh!

1 Like

Introducing extra light should be done slowly bit by bit they will come back​:ok_hand::australia:

1 Like

My puss is very tired this morning :joy:

4 Likes

I know, I know I was in a rush! Haha :laughing: and just didn’t check my notes I’ll take my time next time​:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Your puss is like-
not now Matt, not now haha Does your cat haves those yellow eyes? Just looking at the coat looks like she? Would…

I just love that bowl :heart_eyes:

kelly

I think I topped Beyoncé right :woman_shrugging:t3:

kelly

7 Likes

Looking great! Topping looks good to me. Job well done @MadCandy

2 Likes