3 weeks out of the ground

The Winners of The Cannabis Cup Oregon: People's Choice Edition 2020 | High Times @Davyg @GREANDAL @Youngster @jdv @Bulldognuts @elheffe702 @kellydans @pptrsha1

7 Likes

I need to find out how i can set up a bbq trailer at the next event. :thinking:

1 Like

You can check if city or county,offers a 3 day permit.
I had built and operated a mobile BBQ truck business in the midwest. @jdv

3 Likes

Yeah i got trailer set up i do competition bbq here.

2 Likes

@Planeguy welcome

01/11/2021
Main stem

3 Likes

Does anyone see any sign of sexing F/M ?

Looks too early to tell still, but definitely beginning to stretch and flower.

1 Like

Cleared the center,pushed branches out on the 1st net. So were back at ground level… this is my nabour that did this (this time) still in vegetable stage . Rutabagas.
So he grew a tabletop with over 40 colas. Really nice bud.

2 Likes

I don’t see any flowering. I see new growth.

:man_shrugging: I didn’t say male or female. The rapid growth could be just that, but based on everything else, the narrow new leaves, etc…

3 Likes

Ok I understand.

Cool. Just keep watching the crotches, where the new shoots come out between the fans and the main stems, and you’ll see pistils pop out there. Isn’t this an auto?

2 Likes

Yes Fred’s tell me to write more! Ok,OK,OK

01/13/2021

5 Likes

Just a recap
Strain: bag seed auto, seed from my first outdoor grow
Method: Soil ffof
Vessels: 5 gal airpot
Ph of Water: 6.4 to 7.0 been using vinegar but won’t stabilize at 6.4 ph down will be delivered today.
PPM/TDS: 1000
Indoor tent
Light: 3 light system 2:VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 Dimmable set at 50% 1: Mars hydro 600w LEDs this is a plug in play
Temps: day: 75°- night: 64° this I took and raised the top to °80
Humidity: 45- 50%
Ventilation system: Infinity t6 w/ 12" fan
Humidifier yes small usb 8 oz intermittent runs about 10 hours.
Running 2 temp gauges one close to floor and other at light height. This is do too cold floor in motorhome. Also have plant on box with heat mat under water runoff tray set to 82° to keep roots warm.
This is all powered by my Honda 2200i gas generator. I live kind of remote. Have well water ph 7.4. Has tested to 8.3
I’m going for a all organic grow. Nutes are
Unsulphured molasses, CaMg+,bat guano liquid,fish bone, crushed oyster shell, worm castings. This I use as a tea.
Any input from all guru’s and gunga Giants, would be much helpful. Thank you…!

2 Likes

I think @Budbrother could help you here mate. I think i have this right

1 Like

I made a batch of tea in a 5 gal bucket over a month ago. I put 3 air stones in it, the ppm when started were between 950 - 1050. When taking a week ago they were over 2500. That’s as high as my meter reads. In another 5 gal bucket I had about 1/2 full of water w/cal-mag mixed in and add the tea mixture in to the ppm at 1010 and ph down to 6.4- 6.5 and than watered plant .
The tea doesn’t smell bad , but has definitely grown thick with micro isms.
01/15/2021

5 Likes

No, YOU are lucky. I get snow every single year here in Rhode Island, I hate it.

2 Likes

Questions: nutes before PHing, or nutes after PHing? And what nutrients not to mix together and add at the same time? This is in tea form.

1 Like