3 weeks out of the ground

7 Likes

Topped 12/11/2020

3 light system LED AC Infinity T6 fan w/ temp and humidity 12" fan In tent, small USB humidifier.
Light’s are 2 XS1500 Dimmable VIPARSPECTRA w/Samsung 301 LEDs and Meanwell driver
1:Mars hydro 600w LEDs this is a plug and play
Milwaukee 802 ph/ tds/ec meter
Agitator pump 2 line stone in 5gal bucket water ph out of faucet 7.5 pH lowered to 6.5.

Nutes bat guano, oyster shell, Fishbone, unsulphied molasses, FF Big Bloom,Bison bloom
Soil: FF Ocean in 5gal air-pot.

1 Like

This a very expensive grow, off the grid and inside my motorhome. 2200w honda generator.
Approximately 2 gallons of fuel for 12 hours of light or power. $2.43 USD PER GAL.
In the woods, 63 yrs old man. First indoor grow and 1 outdoor grow under my belt/ strike that!
Under my coveralls.
My moto is: never sell, always give to or nabour the WORLD.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL! LOVE YOU

7 Likes

Started training today 12/11/2020

7 Likes

Good luck, my friend and happy growing. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you guru’s of cannabis for feedback and the likes.

2 Likes

Thank all for the recognition《 that’s some spell checker recommendation …thanks Spellcheck☆☆☆ . and the likes.

1 Like

I got like dyslexia, words get bunched up.and turned around. Sometimes. {It makes interesting reads sometimes} lol.

2 Likes

Hey good luck with the grow there fella. You look like you know what growing is all about. 4 gallon of gas every 24hrs is going to test your resolve not to mention that constant chatter in the background though :pleading_face:. As for your dyslexia, if we were all the same this world would be one boring place. Good luck man and keep on keeping on :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Welcome ! Good luck with your indoor grow. you can balance out the cost with a summer grow the sun being free.

2 Likes

Good luck with your grow!
Just a FYI: RV’s hold a lot of moisture keep a close eye on humidity and air out RV daily. This is good practice even if you don’t grow inside the RV

3 Likes

12/14/2020 3 days later

3 Likes

Looking good for their age :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice looking plant.

2 Likes

12/15/2020

2 Likes

I put a tablespoon of Cal-mag in the tea, 5gal bucket. Also been using vinegar but it doesn't want to stabilize after so long that just keeps on shooting up to 7 on the pH,  but have some PH down supposed to be delivered today so hopefully that'll help stabilize the PH down to 6.5.
2 Likes

Strain: bag seed auto, seed from my first outdoor grow
Method: Soil ffof
Vessels: 5 gal airpot
Ph of Water: 6.4 to 7.0 been using vinegar but won’t stabilize at 6.4 ph down will be delivered today.
PPM/TDS: 1000
Indoor tent
Light: 3 light system 2:VIPARSPECTRA XS1500 Dimmable set at 50% 1: Mars hydro 600w LEDs this is a plug in play
Temps: day: 75°- night: 64°
Humidity: 45- 50%
Ventilation system: Infinity t6 w/ 12" fan
Humidifier yes small usb 8 oz intermittent runs about 10 hours.
Running 2 temp gauges one close to floor and other at light height. This is do too cold floor in motorhome. Also have plant on box with heat mat under water runoff tray set to 82° to keep roots warm.
This is all powered by my Honda 2200i gas generator. I live kind of remote. Have well water ph 7.4.
I’m going for a all organic grow. Nutes are
Unsulphured molasses, CaMg+,bat guano liquid,fish bone crushed oyster shell crushed, worm castings. This I use as a tea.
Any input from all guru’s and gunga Giants, would be much helpful. Thank you…!

1 Like

Cal-Mag has helped. 12/17/2020

1 Like

I’ve been doing the math. It cost $7.29 a day in fuel for gasoline for the generator, $4 a day for heating with propane. $338 a month.

Just this figure a lone tells that I’m using this grow as an amazing educational experience. As I could have or can go to any dispensary here in Washington state, US Of A… and buy 4oz of weed a month. And pay less taxes than all materials that is entailed to grow it one plant at a time.
I guess I should have done better in school and taking that economics class…lol

2 Likes

should tell you that this is a bag seed.
A friend of mine, bought some smoke and a seed was in it. I grew the seed outside this last summer and it hermaphrodite it on me and there but there was only like 30 seeds in this plant and I clean the seeds out, and I’m smoking it and it is excellent weed.it’s an auto, it took about 70 days when I pulled it. I had transplanted this 5 time, was feeding it ph water at 7.2. This is before I learn about phing water…no clue!
At one point I thought I’d had killed it. Lol
Should have!