2nd grow kush fem

Lol, i was looking at a side view pic and decided to chop the bottom two shoots for clone attempt. The second from the bottom set were much thicker and stronger looking i left them for later maybe??? Big Sis and little Sis, little Sis is DOA big Sis went limp but came back towards the light! Prospect! :crescent_moon::sparkles:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Mujica Gold 24 days old, uru 3 days in soil no sign of them. Small clone 3 days in Soil responding well large clone 1 day old, stable. Gave MG Big Bloom today. 3ml per ltr LST MG outward with the 3 main stems clipped to side of 5 gal pot.

5 Likes

MG 26 days old, LST add 5ml grow big to 1 ltr water. Clone from First node is 5 days old. She came back from the dead: Clone from the 3rd node is 3 days old both in humidity chamber on heat pad with soft lighting. Toss the last 2 uruwhite beans with pots outside. Thats 0 for 7 with those. Has anyone had any success with any white genetics? I had no luck with the uruwhite strain. This 3rd grow is the Mujica Gold and her clones show :sparkles::boom::dizzy:

Uploading: 5060AD4C-6E7D-424D-8DB4-6E9D0C8AF98C.jpeg… Uploading: 4931400D-4333-4545-A37E-C4A2C151AC60.jpeg… Uploading: 21B6C50A-045D-483D-93DC-7FE5CA005E42.jpeg… Uploading: A516287A-D8C0-44DF-9A3F-D0F86D0BBC39.jpeg…

3 Likes

I love it when sickly looking clones trick you. I’ve been ready to throw some out, only to see them perk up the next day. It’s funny you mention the white strains, as I had a lot of trouble germinating white rhino seeds (not ILGM). I gave up and just used my buddy’s northern lights seeds the last time we did an outdoor grow. Pissed me off. Wonder if there is a secret to starting those particular seeds. I mean, white widow is considered one of the easiest strains to grow, but you definitely aren’t the first person that I have heard having issues with white strains.

The other ladies look good. How’s that Mujica Gold smoke?

1 Like

First time growing the Mujica Gold, easy start very hardy easy to clone. What i know so far :slightly_smiling_face: it was a waste of time and money those uruwhite and the seed bank is S—- in customer service not ILGM just a lost and learning experience! My first and second grow was Ketema Kush. First grow ended the 4th week of flower! Second grow went to week 8 and a decent yield. Lost the strain as i had a 2 month lay off to move. Didn’t want to risk transporting plants. Last seeds 2 didn’t take! Live and learn.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Sorry to hear about the seeds. Also, sucks to lose good genetics. Wish I could grow 50 different strains and keep up with them. Before joining this site, I thought I knew a lot, but obviously didn’t. My read time on this site is ridiculous. I have visited every day since I joined. I finally got fed up because I didn’t know what I was doing, and was sick of getting crappy harvests. I really appreciate this resource being here.

3 Likes

Morning Chas, might want to try and throw that last seed in Something for the heck of it. Maybe change up the routine/method?! I’m about to drop, my last GDP seed, not optimistic either but I got it so may as well.
Very pissed of course, at least seedsman is replacing the whole order and sending some freebies but I’m still mad caus I lost all that time, that’s the most annoying thing, time is highly valuable.

btw: if the seedbank you used is not very good feel free to name it here so we know to be a little careful if purchasing from them, I find that a very useful community “service” :grin:
:v:

3 Likes

@Jza444, hey, dig the avatar image, what is that from if you dont mind me asking.

1 Like

@Mote It’s a fanart image from the Attack on Titan anime/manga. Mikasa Ackerman is the lady in the image. I like my anime/manga. Lol

But yeah, that’s a good idea to at least reference any seed banks we have trouble with. It’s a huge pain dealing with seed problems.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m a big fan of anime & manga and so is my daughter. some of my friends dont understand why I like “cartoons”, they’ll never get it! :grin: Very cool, definitely will look into it :+1:

Absolutely! and to add insult to injury, seeds suck and then customer service sucks, F that, call em out on it :cowboy_hat_face: (I think that’s @Gremmall’s emo, hope he doesnt mind me using it lol)

2 Likes

There just isn’t enough protection for the buyer, especially when dealing with banks from another country. We have to stick together as buyers.

And @mote Don’t ever let anyone give you crap about anime. Some of the action scenes and plot lines are pretty amazing to watch. Anime characters, being fictional, have shows that can last as long as the creator has content. Take care.

2 Likes

That’s very true, ILGM is one of the best afaic, but I get my ass kicked w the pounds & euro thing, always adds like $20.00+ per strain, that’s why I’ve tried to deal w domestic banks when I can.

Yeah, they just dont understand the complexity sometimes, frankly a lot of the times its much better than non-animated/real people movies or shows. I’ve been into cartoons LOL as far as I can remember and fell in love w anime w Miyazaki, the rest is history.
LOL, I just asked my kids about Attack on Titan, and they already knew about it and watched it all :grin: Little bastards could have given me a heads up on it lol. So I see there is the anime but also the books, have you checked out the books as well?
Feel free to throw any recommendations you are particularly fond of. this is probably a fairly pedestrian example but I loved Ghost in the shell, the sounds were fantastic on top of everything else.
Metropolis was like eye candy, would love to do a marathon on mushrooms (pot is a give), that would be fun. :wink:

1 Like

Ketema Seeds From Spain. I will never use them again… yes this forum has been a God send. ILGM doesn’t ship to my location at the present time

2 Likes

Duly Noted :wink: Thank you.

1 Like

Most manga is way better than the anime, and tells the true story of the creator’s intent. However, anime adaptations can still be really cool. Some good examples are Attack on Titan, Kill la Kill (humorous, adult), Seven Deadly Sins, Sword Art Online, Kingdom, Black Clover, and animes like My Hero Academia (these are all kind of kid friendly titles). Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Beebop are old favorites of mine, as well as Akira from the 90s. Obviously there are the classic Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gintama, and One Piece style titles. This is far from my list but there are some kid friendly titles here. I won’t even estimate my anime watch time. It’s either really impressive, or extremely pathetic, Lol.

Take a real world example like Game of Thrones. The series went off the rails when they ran out of material, and in the process, probably altered the book ending as well. That happens with anime a lot. Greedy network owners want those ratings, and end up pushing out a sub par product, or the creator dies, and everyone wants a piece of the :pie:

Terribly sorry for blowing up your thread @Chasworks I have a weak spot for anime.

edit: Your Lie in April is one of the saddest animes I’ve ever watched. Ghost in the Shell is awesome! Metropolis was cool. I really like Warren Ellis from the Transmetropolitan comics in the 90s. He’s writing Castlevania for Netflix right now. Drifters is also cool.

1 Like

Impressive! :grin:
There is no such thing as wasted time watching anime, well, unless one is wasted but I digress.
Thanks for the titles, not familiar w most of them, will def check them out, I remember Akira, still in my dvd archive :slightly_smiling_face:.
Greed always undermines pretty much everything, very insidious.
That last one sounds really good. the saddest anime I remember is Grave of the Fireflies, not really a kiddie film.
Thanks again man, that’s a nice bunch to start with :+1: :wink:

1 Like

Your Lie in April is quite kid friendly, but kinda reminds me of Requiem for a Dream by Darren Aronofsky. Summer/Fall/Winter no requiem, no spring…

Alright, I’m done. Again, my apologies @Chasworks.

2 Likes

He doesn’t mind @mote… And he hopes you don’t mind these 2 days in the hole :policeman:

2 Likes

Thanks Buddy, for the light sentence…Ouch! :v: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes