2nd grow kush fem

Yes Sir that was the plan, no since in holding seeds that aren’t viable either. I am set up for two in flower but this was going to be my first multiple strain grow! The MG is 8 days and counting in front of this uruwhite I will need to enlarge my area when they go to 4 plants per person down the road a bit

1 Like

Thanks @Mote I am hoping so too. :wink:

1 Like

MG day 14 above ground, she is reaching for the Sky. :wink: the 3rd try at germinating a uruwhite in day 5 in Soil Nada! 4th uru sitting for 24 hrs then into water for 18 hrs then into Soil

3 Likes

Hate to hear bout the sad germ rates. Ive noticed its harder to germinate seeds in the winter. Probably due to much drier RH… in any case ur not alone. Just stay vigilant. Something tells me ur patience will be justly rewarded

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words, unfortunately the days get shorter but temp remains in the 80’s night time 70’s with 70 RH or better most times! I think the bank itself could be at fault too. Water under the bridge if its not a order they have poor customer service. Not making good in any form or fashion. I have switched banks.
Will drop every 5 days until one sprouts or i run out of them! No point in holding on just to be disappointed later. Dropped 50% of order so far!

1 Like

Do i recall you saying at seven nodes top back to 3rd node? Looks like i need to make the MG into two plants to have two going!

2 Likes

man that’s annoying on so many levels as u know… costs money wise but time… that’s the annoying bit because u start out thinking its u… so u can loose weeks and weeks stuffing around…:pensive:. looking good other wise

2 Likes

MG 18 days above ground, Rain water only. She is working on her 5th node and i am wondering what direction i want to take with her.

Uploading: AA98BB17-8CA9-4603-A030-CCACF7EE3C47.jpeg… Uploading: 8F32758E-A2CA-4F70-AF05-0AE6BCB48E34.jpeg…

5 Likes

Wow! she looks great, look at those fan leaves :+1:
Dare I ask about the Uru?

1 Like

Dropped 5th bean yesterday. 4 blanks looking like i need more experience to get a white strain started.

2 Likes

MG 18days above ground, add Kelp to the rain water. uruwhite in soil 1 day 5th try

checking the fine print on the uruwhite packaging, looking for the ACME symbol! Wiley Coyote package these duds :thinking::flushed::face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Thats horrible man. Ive been looking forward to seeing this grow since u started planning it! Theyd get emails! The bank n the breeder!

1 Like

I hear you brother. the most frustrating part about duds is all about time wasted and adding insult to injury
having nothing to show for your efforts.

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 @Mote agreed i have sent e mails asking for compensation or something anything. Nothing no response. No more Business from me thats final: yes i was going to try multiple strains at once thats why i didn’t drop a second Mujica Gold:

2 Likes

That’s what I’m doing from now on (glad I did so on my recent grow), since things dont always go according to plan, especially w these girls.
Keep on dropping

2 Likes

3rd grow, Mujica Gold is 21 days above ground, she is looking good. I am tempted to snatch a piece of her to attempt to clone her to fill the second pot in my grow area. Next to last uruwhite going in soil tomorrow. Holding out a glimmer of hope one of the whites pops! If not after the 10 days 5 for each bean to pop. It will be time for grow 3.5 i plan to drop some MG clones if my new strains hasn’t arrived yet

5 Likes

Do it! lol
Once she gets a little bigger & if you come across some “prospects” you should take them and give it a try, its a lot of fun & equally fun rewards :wink:

1 Like

Ha ha, thanks for the encouragement :100: what i did was mix up two pots FFof on the bottom, a little rooting mix some dry fertilizer the the top 3/4 starter soil, dropped my last two uruwhite so in 5 days if neither pop i will go with cloning the MG. Progress either way! Stay green stay lit :fire:

2 Likes