2nd grow in coco, 1st time using auto-pots

This will be my 2nd grow in coco coir, I really like the way my last grow in coco came out. First time in auto-pots I have the 2 pot spring pots. I have just about everything setup just need to run the lines to my tent. Both 5gal pots have coco in them that I pre moisten with Jacks 321, and dropped 2 ILGM Grandaddy purple feminized photo. I’ve read everything in the auto-pot section that @Nicky and @Pinboy posted and a few others. @Not2SureYet @MattyBear @Covertgrower @kellydans @kaptain3d @BudzMS @Flitme @dbrn32

17 Likes

@CC_Mo @Borderryan22 @Myfriendis410

6 Likes

Awesome! The GDP i grew was solid, the whole grow and had some realy fat buds. It was awesome evening smoke.

7 Likes

Thank you. I grew some of the GDP and really liked it.

5 Likes

awesome brother, im excited for this grow.

4 Likes

Thank you me to, seeing how my last grow did in coco and now throw auto-pots in the mix.

4 Likes

i need to look into those auto pots

4 Likes

What I like no more watering everyday, mix up 4 gal. of nutes Check Ph and PPM dump into the rez and done for a while. LOL

6 Likes

Here and ready to learn! :nerd_face: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Sir, we can learn together LOL.

4 Likes

does rez have to be kept at a certain temp?

3 Likes

Not that I’m aware of just room temperature.

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair, you got this!

5 Likes

Welcome aboard Bro.

3 Likes

I’ve been finding it necessary with coco and jacks and led lights to add cal-mag. Like a lot. I know you can adjust the jacks to compensate but I find it easier to just add some outside calmag… or even calmag foliar spray before lights off

7 Likes

Thank you for the info Sir.

2 Likes

Just don’t listen to me and you’ll be golden!!!

1 Like

Appreciate the all the help I can get.

1 Like

I get more PH drifting when my auto pot res gets above 72. 70 and below seems to work. I also have a wave maker keeping the res solution moving to also help with the drift or spikes :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Good luck
I just harvested two GDP grown in coco, Spring Pots, and using Jack’s.
This is one of them

I am one that has found it necessary to flush during early flower / transition period. Not sure why but it has been the case the last three times.

15 Likes