2nd grow 1st indoor in the closet

Yeah i got a vivosun and a viparspectra 1 is setup as a dry tent after this grow 1 plant will have its own tent

1 Like

@Sj2019 your telling me taking their time the difference between my 2 are 10 days​:rofl::rofl::rofl::muscle::muscle::muscle:

But they definitely did their own thing

3 Likes

@GreggT @Alpha972 @Bobcaat @beardless @Fiz @beachglass

Update, a few pistols are turning color. Still a long ways to go. Issues are humidity too high in the mid to upper 70’s, dehumidifier ordered. Temp low 70’s. Not expecting much of a yield but will see.

5 Likes

@Sj2019 hey bro yeah man u might as well invest in the whole works tent, ventilation, and all it will help u control grow environment better.
Check out my big girl after medium defoliation

3 Likes

@GreggT @Skid2 @Bobcaat @Alpha972 @beardless @beachglass

Now her tips are turning brown and I can’t get my ppm under control. Last watering on 1/1 was 2300 prior to that was 1580 and 1820 before that. I have not given her any nutes since 12/23 at 1tsp of tiger bloom. Been giving ph down of 1/4 to 1/2 tsp with range at 5.6 to 6.4 and on 1/1 at 6.2
Been watering at 7 QTs every 3 days with runoff of a couple cups.

Any suggestions?

If flush (I’ve never flushed in my lifetime) how do I do it and or how much water.

I’ll probably need to take her out side on a No rainy day which might be hard or I could put her in the

1 Like

Your pics didnt upload. Wait for 1 to finish before loading another

1 Like

When I have to flush inside this is my setup. Coco makes flushing easy with little concern of overdoing it.

I would not be that concerned with runoff ppm of 2300. A couple cups runoff from 7 qts is not very much.
Increase volume to 2 gallons of ph water

3 Likes

Thank you

@beardless

That helped with ppm. 2 gallons in with ph down no nutes came out with ph around 6 and ppm 1800-2000
I waited 5 min then a few more min for another test and got the 1800 reading

Thanks for the help

1 Like

@Bobcaat @GreggT @Bonjoyle @Alpha972 @beardless @Fiz

Hello all, I assume I can cut the main center cola when it ripens to my liking and leave the others to mature more. And adjust my light height and DLI accordingly?

Watered yesterday 2gl. With ph down, 1 tbls big bloom, 1tsp cal mag. ph 6.3 ppm 1980

2 Likes

Yes you can, one of my friends does it that way and just chopped a top today.

You’ve got a while to go yet. It’s going to get fatter than that.

2 Likes

Partial harvest is very doable. I do it often.

1 Like

@GreggT @Bonjoyle @Bobcaat @Fiz @Alpha972 @beardless

I also found this DLI chart for autos just slightly different from the one earlier in my post. Just sharing

2 Likes

That looks like about what I’ve been doing. Start them a bit slow as babies, then let them have it until the plant is nearly “done”.

1 Like

@Bobcaat @GreggT @Alpha972 @Bonjoyle @beardless @beachglass @

The main center cola is getting brown crispy leaves and from what I’ve read and seen it’s ok and she is shedding more of the mid and lower leaves too.

? Should I lower the DLI to 40 or wait?
I’ve had it at 45 for awhile now.

I ordered a compact microscope but it is not here yet and tracking is 5 days old will contact eBay and see what’s up.

1 Like

How long till harvest? She looks to be getting close. Pistols are turning brown and curling in. If this is the case, the bigger mid to lower leaves will die off as she is getting everything she can out of them.

1 Like

No clue how long she will go, I’ll just have to see it play out. Totally a learning experience for me and will apply what I’ve learned in future grows.

2 Likes

If you think she is 3 weeks or closer to harvest, I drop the DLI to between 30-40 depending on the plant. What I personally do at the 6 week mark, I drop it back to 30, then each week, I raise it 5 DLI until I get to 40 and if she isn’t quite ready, I drop back to 35 for the finish.

1 Like

@Bonjoyle
Thanks for the info
Here she is this morning for watering
2 gl. with low amounts of ph down cal mag and big bloom. Runoff at ppm 1600 and ph 6.5
Probably about 2 QTs of runoff, I’ll measure it next time

3 Likes

I have 2 of those lights but bought an HLG 350r recently. Did you grow that beast under just the TS1000?

1 Like