2nd grow 1st indoor in the closet

Yes sir but I think 2 might be better and or I should have topped her and way more LST with just one of these lights

How do you like the 350r, I just checked it out and looks pretty nice.

amazing difference. after going down the light rabbit hole, I definitely recommend HLG.
Pics for the diff.
1st grow GFOG using Mars TS1000 at 11 weeks

2nd grow GFOG using 350r at 11 weeks

3 Likes

Major difference!!

1 Like

Wow, nice :+1:

@GreggT @Bobcaat @beachglass @beardless @Fiz @Alpha972

There’s not going to be much weight but I think she’s going to be some primo smoke, this was taken with my new mini microscope and why l love growing marijuana
:grin:

5 Likes

Those are great pictures, wish I could take ones as good. The flower is very pretty, love the color.

I need a better microscope.

I got my microscope off eBay, it’s hard to hold steady so I just snap a bunch of photos until I get a semi clear one

1 Like

@GreggT @Bobcaat @beardless @Alpha972 @beachglass @Fiz @Shadesfang

She is still putting out white pistils, taking her sweet time. I’m thinking it’s going to be a while longer probably into next month. driving me crazy with anticipation. :grin:

2 Likes

All clear from what I could tell. Another couple weeks is my guess.

1 Like

@GreggT @beardless @Bobcaat @Alpha972 @beachglass @Fiz @Shadesfang

6 Likes

Starting to fill in!!!

1 Like

@Sj2019 Heres my girl at 77 days been awhile since u seen her just got all ventilation setup yesterday

2 Likes

Looks nice!!!

1 Like

@Sj2019 wow man! Those are starting to look very spicy! :muscle:

1 Like

@Alpha972

Is that still your first one or the second one I thought you were close to chopping one ?

1 Like

@Sj2019 thats the second one the first i chopped had issues with lockout first grow got 1.5oz

Thats half gallon jar💯

2 Likes

Looking amazing, she’s going to do you proud!

1 Like

The hurry up and wait is killing us. We have a check list and going over it like santa clause and the naughty list.

1 Like

@GreggT hey bro u dont think thats too much wind with the fan mounted there on low?

Its not blowing directly on the plants is it? @Alpha972

1 Like