2022 Organic Outdoor Grow-!best genetics!

Why not just buy the trellis netting? You can buy 328 ft on Amazon for 35 bucks🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Lol. really… idk :laughing: :rofl: never looked into it yet. Ill check it out for the rest of the girls.

1 Like

Omgosh :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: your right!@!!! Ya get tons of it for cheap

1 Like

Is 6in to big a square

1 Like

:grin::100::grin::100::grin::+1:t2:

Lol just wanted to say thank you

You’re very welcome bud! just trying to make your life easier:-)

3 Likes

Nice thread, just got through it. Beautiful plants. :sunglasses: . I do the same with netting, just haven’t went organic yet. Also love the water set up. :v:

1 Like

Thanks man!!:sunglasses::pray::sunglasses::pray:

No that’s the size I have as well sorry for the late response

1 Like

That’s a great idea. I’m still learning and this year is shot for me. Hopefully I get some buds this year. Building a green house this fall for next year and haven’t decided if I will keep my girls in the green house or transplant them outside in the garden. I know one this is for sure is I need to mass amend my soil in my garden. I feel like my soil is 100% clay and my vegetable garden has not produced hardly anything and nothing grew big at all. I plan on adding lots of things to my garden this fall like bat guano, worm casting soil, straw, ashes from my wood burner all winter long and till it this fall and in the spring. I have started a compost pile but know it will take a few years to be able to use it. I might mix sand and mulch in my garden as well to help with proper drainage. I just know I need to do something. I learn a lot from you and follow you because I believe in organic materials and not man made pesticides. You show and teach me how which I appreciate. Happy growing.

3 Likes

The thing with clay soil is it’s extremely good at holding on to nutrients the thing that’s bad with it is that the drainage sucks if you can get some worms in there and keep them active they will aerate the soil for you. Then do frequent microbial inoculants so that they can keep the nutrients available you should be good to go​:100::sunglasses:

This morning the girls got a foliar and soil drench of fermented comfrey. This is the second time I’ve done it and the first time they absolutely loved it. Kind of smells like a toilet LOL but gives the soil a nice microbial boost and unlocks all that beautiful nutrients that I put in there​:100::sunglasses:

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend​:pray::grin::pray::grin::potted_plant::potted_plant:

@Slug_Life @AfgVet @SilvaBack203 @Impatient @Covertgrower @ConcreteBudz @TomServo @Dforce @OlyBoy98503 @Norcaltay

11 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

You’ve got some monsters coming on! And of course they’re beautiful

3 Likes

Very nice, going to be beautiful come harvest. :deciduous_tree::v:

1 Like

Those definitely will not be small. I love seeing plants this size because I know I won’t be able to grow one here like that. Looking great!

2 Likes

@Covertgrower Trust me I could never do this at my house​:100: everything just fell into place this year, and may not ever be able to do it at this location again but it has been an awesome experience :grin::pray::grin::pray::potted_plant::potted_plant::heart:

4 Likes

It was chop day for the Blue Dream Auto flower in my tent it’s kind of crazy because the last three of these plants that I’ve grown were dark purple this one is presenting a lot more like a true blue dream look green with very orange hairs smells exactly the same as the other three which I’m excited about because they ended up being super good flavor-wise and Aroma wise.
This plant was basically all flower and frosted from the top to the bottom even this stuff that didn’t have light exposure was stacked full of trichomes​:sunglasses::potted_plant::pray::grin:

6 Likes

Looks great :+1: love love the blue dreams