2022 Organic Outdoor Grow-!best genetics!

Yeah me too this is the fourth one I’ve grown super flavorful​:sunglasses::potted_plant:

1 Like

Si beautiful

1 Like

Looking good . Do you wash your outdoor grow buds at harvest ?

2 Likes

@jdpaint Yes I do​:grin::100:

I wash all my plants even indoor ladies

2 Likes

Gave the girls a little build a bloom foliar spray this morning :grin::sunglasses::100:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!:pray::pray::potted_plant::potted_plant::pray::pray::potted_plant::potted_plant:

@Slug_Life @Dforce @thecount13 @Covertgrower @ConcreteBudz @AfgVet @Norcaltay @Impatient @Naturalmedsman

9 Likes

@krismwright Outstanding! :clap:

SL out.

1 Like

Can’t wait till they are flowering…great grow :bat: :rofl:

1 Like

If you zoom in you’ll see the little white hairs they’re definitely in between pre-flower and full flower😍 they already smell amazing!

1 Like

Damn so beautiful

1 Like

Gorgeous!

2 Likes

Wow!!! Some of those girls are taking off. Gorgeous

2 Likes

Now that I’m in full flower I put up a 30% shade supposed to be about 108° tomorrow but I’ve done a lot of reading and putting some shade when they’re in flower helps protect the fragile pistols while still allowing enough light for the plant to grow and form trichomes

@OlyBoy98503 @kaptain3d @Slug_Life @Naturalmedsman @Dforce @AfgVet @Covertgrower @Impatient

11 Likes

@krismwright Awww you are a better gardener than I. :+1:I think all my ladies want a divorce before I Marie Antoinette guillotine they butts :rofl:

SL out

3 Likes

I’m glad I don’t have to deal with that heat, low 90’s for me. Looking great @krismwright. Mine are just starting to flower.

1 Like

You’re hilarious bro

What are you growing this year

1 Like

Amazing how you keep everything so green in that heat. We’ve been around 100 for the last several weeks and everything is brown and crispy. We have up on the garden. :rofl:

2 Likes

@AfgVet Oh there’s definitely some yellow and crispy leaves but they’re mostly at the bottom or the interior of the plant. It’s pretty normal though, it’s basically the early stages of senescence, it’s focusing on its flowers instead of its foliage:-) but it also could have something to do with the very long slow watering that they receive they’re getting 17 minutes to 22 minutes of watering every other day. I’m also curious to see how this shade cloth will improve the temperatures inside the grow area:-)

3 Likes

:clap: wow :clap:!!! Awesome :ok_hand: your girls are gonna love ya :heartpulse:

2 Likes