2021 MAC-1 Crop Central Oklahoma

Greetings. I’m William from central Oklahoma. Last January I had the pleasure of buying some MAC-1 flowers from a dispensary. The surprise turned out to be seeds within…and they were effeminized! So here’s the outcome. Twenty-two beautiful, stinky, MAC-1 plants, and they are oozing. The grow has not been without problems. Drought, extreme heat, bud worms, spider mites, hail storms, you name it, I can blame it! However, after doing my do diligence, we’re about to harvest some early birds. I’ve learned over the years to stagger my crop, hence I’ll have even better buds later! (Octember) :laughing: Just thought I’d share. Peace.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of it what is Mac 1 a cross of?

2 Likes

Alien Cookies F2 & Miracle 15. :grinning:

Interesting another one I’ve never heard of Miracle 15. I have the Oklahoma version of Green Crack and it seems to love the gulf coast.

1 Like

You have done awesome work!

2 Likes

Hey @Gort1951 greetings buddy! I too am in Oklahoma in the city. My plants love it here outside and minus all the pests I think I’m doing pretty well and especially considering this heat! Here’s some of my ladies. Good luck and happy growing everyone!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome work, neighbor! :grinning: :grinning:That last hail storm was something…

1 Like

Yup! I had to harvest one of my smaller ladies yesterday because of bud rot from caterpillar’s. You definitely need to be looking over your plants that are outside very closely because these caterpillars are something else and they hide really well! I just went out to check on my lemon tree and found two caterpillars on it so it’s definitely a battle.

2 Likes

Yes, cabbage worms, worst year ever. I’ve been harvesting what isn’t ruined. Been so busy, sorry for the delay in response. Cooler temps coming, we’ll see. Maybe can get some new growth started. The Battle Rages! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yup, no doubt!! I harvested two and I’ve still got two more overgrown girls to harvest for my outdoor run for the year. I also dropped six more seeds yesterday and waiting for those to sprout that I’m going to grow through the winter inside. Good luck man and happy growing!

1 Like