2019 Grow Off “OFF TOPIC” Discussion

I’m out, good luck to all who enter

1 Like

As of now it looks like I might have say maybe work has been slow and I haven’t been able to acquire a few little things like my VEG LIGHT… and I’m getting low on veg nutes… something might have to go on hold flower space is packed up in veg still … either way I’m growing weed weather or not I can start a new plot on the first ehhh… but most likely will be able to get something going by mid January so i cant say no yet

Fyi u may have plenty of room for germinating and early veg… just sayin

We prefer u submit ur grow by jan1 and drop seeds then. U can submit ticket as late as end of January but be aware u have to finish grow, dry and cure by end of July

I’m in. Holiday chaos is slowing down my setup for it. But I’ll make it happen. New light should be here by the first according to FedEx.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m out. Both tents are full at the moment. Will definitely be watching. Maybe next one.

1 Like

I’m out this time around. Moving out of state to a better one for this kind of thing!

3 Likes

My tents are full but I am still dropping a bean on the first to see if I can make one fit in some how Lol

4 Likes

There’s always room for one more!

5 Likes

I’m still in. Dropping a single bean on the 1st @12am my time.

5 Likes

As much as I would like to. I going to have to step down. Still weeks away from harvest and not going to be able to join.

2 Likes

Weeks away from harvest is perfect time to drop a beautiful new seed

1 Like

your post was fine we just moved it …. no worries my friend . and sorry about the long response time … lol

I know it would be but I just don’t have the commitment to drop January 1. I will be following along thou

1 Like

I’m out this time around. I have pheno hunting I need to tackle come the New Year.

6 Likes

U can drop anytime in January

1 Like

You know I’m thinking y would I not have room for atleast 1 more seed

2 Likes

I’m in @garrigan62

1 Like

Submit your tickets if you havent already!!

Be sure to submit ur entry here 2019 Community Grow-off - #117