2 plants in to flower today will be first 12/12

Just added 2 plants to my flower tent. I have one big plant in there getting ready to finish up n about 2 weeks or so. So I wanna keep it flowing. How do I make it perpetual I have a bunch of seedlings sproutsed in my vege tent and one plant that’s really slow growing that’s as old as the plant I flipped today. It’s just small

4 Likes

Looking good! I’m not sure I understand your question. if you have a veg tent and a flower tent, sounds perpetual to me. As you harvest a plant out of your flower space, try to have one all set to flip to take its place. The principal is simple, the timing can be tricky, especially in limited space. I found having different ages of flowering plants helps, so you can harvest here and there instead of a bunch at once. If you want to keep genetics going, take clones of your veg plants right before you flip them. Then, when the older plants are finishing up, the clones will be rooted, and nearing time to flip.

1 Like

Yes I’m sorry my question is how to
Make it perpetual

I see. The idea is to always have a plant ready to harvest, one flowering, one stretching, one vegging and being groomed to flip, one growing seedling/clone, and maybe one soaking ready to germinate. Then you just keep shuffling them forward in the rotation as you harvest them. If you have room for 2 or 3 in each stage of life, even better. The idea is to constantly have plants ripening so you get many harvests a year, instead of maybe 3 or 4. Not necessarily that exact division of stages of the plants’ lives, but that’s the general idea.

1 Like

@elheffe702 how many separate spaces would you recommend?
I recommend 3 in my opinion.
Seedling area
Veg space
Flower space.

To take it a step farther, you could get a 2in1 tent with 3 spaces in one, and then one flower tent. This what I trying to upgrade to. Except I would have 4 spaces, because I would have 2 flowering spaces. One for breeding. @123Rosie

1 Like

Yo I honestly feel the same way about the spaces. I need a seedling space a clone space a vege space and a flower space and a separate space per breeding project which could be a 30x30 really I’m looking to get another tent for clones. And start to learn how to use the EZ cloner than once they root put them in Coco and into vege tent.

Rite now I have only 2 spaces. I would like 3

2 spaces will work, it 3 probably would be better organized.
I have a 27”X27” so I’m trying to keep my 4x4 fed with it. I need more space. Lol @123Rosie

Need a lung room. I’m sure you heard of that. @Covertgrower someone I talk to on Instagram has one and that’s where he feed all his tents from that room and he cleans the air in there with air purifier. I want to put a air purifier in my tent a small one on the floor. Blue Pure 411 Air Purifier 3 Stage with Two Washable Pre-Filters, Particle, Carbon… Amazon.com I like this one here.

1 Like

I feel you I do have a spare tent it’s a 30x30x5 I plant to put a hlg 120 in there all I need is new lights and one ez clones. I need a new light for my vege I’m not sure what I’m gonna do yet. I might just get the hlg 120 because I been looking at new lights for my lower tent. I do t have a dimmer or controller for my light which I want. The synce led loom really dope the raging kush or the dragon xl and then you have the fluence spyder x or the Gavita led v2 with a controller so maybe I will get one of those things and put the 550 in the vege tent because I can dim it from the driver and if I put I the 4x2 i would turn it all the way down as far as I could would be too hot still maybe. Idk I want controller tho so I can dim and do other things like built in timer and stuff

1 Like

I plan to take a whole spare bedroom, rip out the carpet if there is any, and divide it, 2/3 - 1/3. The smaller 1/3 will be 18/6, larger will be 12/12. I’ll put a table in the veg area, and do germination and cloning there. Then I figure I can keep the moms under the table. I’m thinking like pub height, so the youngins are right at chest level for me, easier on the back. Then the flower room would just be wall to wall light, adjustable in probably 3x3 or so sections so there can be at least a couple different heights to accommodate different height plants. I plan on doing some topping and training, but all so that each plant can be moved individually. If I get lucky and find a place with a big ass closet, I’ll veg in the closet, flower in the room itself. I have plant count limit of 12(?), so I will probably veg at least 2 months to get them nice a big. That sounds like a long time, but when you have one going into that state every couple weeks, once it gets rolling, it’ll keep you very busy, and very flush with bud.

2 Likes

Yep a lung room. I’ve essentially made my whole house one of those. Lol. @123Rosie

1 Like

Haha, out of likes :+1:

1 Like

Yeah sure only 12, just like me. @elheffe702 lol

1 Like

Glad you caught that. It was kind of a :man_shrugging::kissing::musical_note: yep, 12, you got it :+1:

1 Like