1st outdoor plant flowering but no more direct sunlight

Guys im looking for advice here… i started this baby a little too late in season. Its now 3wk in flower but has stopped recieving direct sunlight…
I do have a 300w inside space indoors but im scared to stress it out too much.

Will the plant still flower and bud properly with just indirect sunlight?

3 Likes

@Hogmaster your around today ? Want to add anything
Or @Niala @bob31
I believe you’ll be fine with the indirect sun light although a few hours of direct sun would be best
You could supplement the sun with you light fir a few hours a day if you wanted to just set it up and run it durning the day time for 4-6 hours
Or you could bring her inside and finish it off using just the light ? Your call @Jroland

6 Likes

I’m with Country on this one you can leave it outside But if it was mine I would personally bring it then put your 300 W on a 12 on 12 off lifecycle and you should be cooking

6 Likes

If i move it indoors, should that be done immediately or sgould i wait 2 weeks and see how it develops outside?
TIA

1 Like

Here is a close up

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Oldstoner

2 Likes

She looks good @Jroland I would say since it’s a option bring her in and finish her off proper she’ll love you back for it :+1:

Agreed with the brethren if she was mine I’d slip her in the tent but before I did check extra good for critters and sprinkle some DE on top of the soil in case of knat larvae

1 Like

And any ideas on what on earth is going on here?
Ph is fine and temps are good.

Skinny leaves and slow growth… (indoor)

is that the same plant as you posted about at the beginning? or a different one? When you are looking for help it is best to tag other like this

@bob31 @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Jroland it lets us know you are looking for help!

I’d recommend you do a support ticket

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

Looks like it needs to be fed and it needs some light

1 Like